Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stamina is bug

dosent get 200 stamina on reset but only 100 after patch

Same problem. Yesterday At 11:45 servertime a 45 min blitz started and logged off. This morning i noticed that i got only 100 stamina instead of 200.

Name: Ritard2000
    Server: S645

Comment

If you start a blitz before server resets and do not finish it you will get 100 stamina the next day. If you finish the blitz before server resets you will get 200 stamina.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

X-23, i've made a typo in my post, where i staded 11:45 i ment 10:45. Since the blitz took only 45 mins it would be in the timeframe and thus it is weird that i've gotten 100 stamina the next day.
        I'll do a blitz on the same time today, make a screenshot and look at it the following day, to be continued.

Comment

i am from S30 juse all my stamina more then 12hr befor serv reset and stil only gote 100 stamina so ther is problem

Comment

Its not resetting to 200 , just as was stated 100
            Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

agin today start on 100 stamina so either bug or r2 forgottell som like no upgrad on tt buff

Comment

Just out of curiosity, are you guys blitzing Time Vortex before looking at your stamina for the day?
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

No, normal campaign in my case.

Comment

Try logging back into the game when you know the blitz is done before server resets or leave the game running if you can not be online when it resets. I know if I start a campaign blitz and log out I only get 100 after reset.

Comment

Starting with 100 stamina has been the case for a long time if you leave a full campaign blitz open across a reset while you're offline (i.e. if you start a blitz before reset, then don't login until after).

What has changed with this patch is there is a new use for 100 stamina/day, which is the time vortex blitz. I don't know what happens if you leave that blitz running while you're offline and a reset occurs. I think it's more likely that the people who are noticing something different are using stamina on the TV blitz, then seeing they only have 100 left when they go to do campaign blitz.

Comment

actually did not do any blitz's when I noticed it was not filling up. It has now as of yesterdays reset filled to 200.
                        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Server: S645
                          Toon: Ritard2000

Today the stamina was only filled to 120. Yesterday blitzed wile being online and refreshed after blitz was done. I also did the blitz in the afternoon so i used all stamina well before the reset.

@MemoryLane: can this be forwarded? Now i need to use staminapotions wich i rather not use for the normal daily things.

Comment

It has been forwarded.

Comment

Working...
                            X