Major delay in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major delay in game

Is there something going on with the game? I was doing arena and started having major delay, fight froze up and when it did come out of fight, I was not showing in the room and could not leave. When I typed something in chat, it took 30 seconds for it to show up.

So I tried to refresh and I am getting either getting stuck on a black screen or white screen. I have tried other browsers and r2 client and all do same thing.

I am memory on s448, s92 grouping
    Last edited by R262181389; 12-12-2017, 07:25 PM.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Is there something going on with the game? I was doing arena and started having major delay, fight froze up and when it did come out of fight, I was not showing in the room and could not leave. When I typed something in chat, it took 30 seconds for it to show up.

So I tried to refresh and I am getting either getting stuck on a black screen or white screen. I have tried other browsers and r2 client and all do same thing.

I am memory on s448, s92 grouping
    yes something is wrong with the game

Comment

Forwarding this.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is where I wish the devs or whoever would let someone know if they are actually doing something to cause this in the game. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

Comment

I am thinking faulty network equipment on their side.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X