Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC is Guild Chat memorylane

Comment

Guild Chat button disappears AFTER participation in the snow ball fight.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Interesting. My guild chat button was fine both times yesterday. I won't be able to do it today cause of work, but maybe one of you lovely people can toss me a screenshot of the missing guild chat button?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well easy to move around in snowball event, and become much faster to move. here the trick, use the Morph cards turn yourself in to monster especially if you lag or anything use Morph Cards. it work as charm everybody in my server use it all the time since no rules why cant use Morph Cards so as Speed Cleance if you having trouble getting lag use Morph Cards it will do the trick, I still remember it last year using the Morph Cards work great in Winter Event snowball but anyway I didnt do any Winter Event this year cuz I hate it. lol especially time always miss it if im at work.
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-25-2017, 01:15 AM.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
          X