is it okay on your part?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it okay on your part?

I wrote a ticket to the migration account I was told this!

JAN 01, 2018 | 04:54PM CET
    R2 Eirleen replied:

Greetings,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention and we apologize for this matter as we cannot verify your game account now to the new site as Wonderhill has already been closed and as we posted in our forum regarding on this matter after before the migration happen. We do hope that you could understand.

and what should I do now? how to play if they can not make the migration, what have you done? so much money was spent in order to throw out the character and create a new one and pour in money again?
    Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Seems like someone didn't inform the ticket agents of how this is going to work. Please be patient while this miscommunication between the teams is looked into.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

you need to solve all the issues and problems that may arise in the future, but you did everything quickly and did not work out how and what will work, so it goes all by side! let the admins of the game make a normal entrance into the game as it was before, there will be no problems and pritenzy) you just made more trouble, but wanted everything to go like clockwork) but alas not! ((((
      Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

you already migrated wesker as we see u in euro s26 server playing and running around in cloud city

Comment

Working...
        X