Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eudaemon delphic skill not working in AFK mode.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon delphic skill not working in AFK mode.

Eudaemon Delphic skill not working in afk mode it shown but not execute but it work if you do it manually .
    Eudaemon War MPD world invite not working , it only shown player name but no inviting message .
    I m in Europe server S771 timulust territory , so I don't know if other server have the same problem .

About the world invite only showing player name, that is not just happening with Eud war mpd. I seen it happen on anything and been happening quite a bit.

Comment

I have noticed the same thing with eud delphics not working. I have noticed this on a regular eud, not sure if it is doing same thing on willpowers.

Comment

Where are you when this is happening the Eud delphs? Are you in a place where your Euds are fighting, or are you in a place where your Eud is your backup?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane this issue I have noticed, occurs in World Boss events,Guild Beast and in Divine Alter when AFK is being used, I have also noticed it happens in Solo campaigns when using the AFK feature. Although I know that the next update will replace Guild Beast and Divine Alter, it is my concern that this will happen in the new event as well. This is happening only with my main Euds as i am still using my troops, I know that the backup Eudi will not use its delph skill when it is used as backup
          Last edited by NotWhoUThink; 06-26-2018, 03:03 AM. Reason: clarifying issue

Comment

Eudie Delphic's have NEVER worked in AFK mode since their release. There is NO issue here. close thead.
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-26-2018, 04:07 AM.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
              MemoryLane this issue I have noticed, occurs in World Boss events,Guild Beast and in Divine Alter when AFK is being used, I have also noticed it happens in Solo campaigns when using the AFK feature. Although I know that the next update will replace Guild Beast and Divine Alter, it is my concern that this will happen in the new event as well. This is happening only with my main Euds as i am still using my troops, I know that the backup Eudi will not use its delph skill when it is used as backup
              A GM tested it in world boss while in afk mode and the eud used the delph with no issue, which is why I wanted to know what event it was occurring in for those who posted there was an issue.

I guess I'll start asking for server numbers now, see if we can figure out if it's certain servers.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                Eudie Delphic's have NEVER worked in AFK mode since their release. There is NO issue here. close thead.
                So because this has not worked since it came out means it is not a bug? No, this just means they bothered to fix it.

I have noticed this anywhere afk mode can be used. I am on s448

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

A GM tested it in world boss while in afk mode and the eud used the delph with no issue, which is why I wanted to know what event it was occurring in for those who posted there was an issue.

I guess I'll start asking for server numbers now, see if we can figure out if it's certain servers.
                  I guess after all the word proofing and re-checking my spelling, I have left out the exact situation you have just replied to, which is my fault not YOURS MemoryLane, I should have been a lot more clearer with describing this delphic issue with afk mode on the MAIN eudemon AND NOT the BACKUP eudimon, the issue I was ATTEMPTING to describe is that even though my main eudimon delphic skill DOES get deployed, but the result is ZERO damage was inflicted. I have not tested this, but will tonight during my world boss atttempt, where I will leave off the delphc skill on one turn then enable it on the next while in afk mode to see if I obtain more gold/daru from my previous attempt and I will not use my slyph, I will more then likely rest both my slyphs on these two attempts so as not to cause any confusion. I will let you know. So very sorry for not correctly being as crystal clear as I could have been, but did not think that it was truly necessary.

Comment

Because i m new players Eudaemon is used in all it capacity , eudaemon delphic skill not working in AFK mode in almost all i can do while i m lv 70 player . solo campaign , dimention , sky trail , in the wild , eudaemon patrol , world boss , that so far i can inform you , thank you. My server S 771 Timulust Teritory.

Comment

You might not have them in the right skill slot. They have to be in 4 or 5 slot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1960222
                      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post

I guess after all the word proofing and re-checking my spelling, I have left out the exact situation you have just replied to, which is my fault not YOURS MemoryLane, I should have been a lot more clearer with describing this delphic issue with afk mode on the MAIN eudemon AND NOT the BACKUP eudimon, the issue I was ATTEMPTING to describe is that even though my main eudimon delphic skill DOES get deployed, but the result is ZERO damage was inflicted. I have not tested this, but will tonight during my world boss atttempt, where I will leave off the delphc skill on one turn then enable it on the next while in afk mode to see if I obtain more gold/daru from my previous attempt and I will not use my slyph, I will more then likely rest both my slyphs on these two attempts so as not to cause any confusion. I will let you know. So very sorry for not correctly being as crystal clear as I could have been, but did not think that it was truly necessary.
                        So the delph does proc while in afk mode, it just doesn't do any damage? That's totally different from what I was thinking the OP meant. This is why screenshots are usually requested - prevents misinterpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

So because this has not worked since it came out means it is not a bug? No, this just means they bothered to fix it.

I have noticed this anywhere afk mode can be used. I am on s448
                          It is easier to disable Delphic for when you click afk mode in some areas. Because there would be sooooo many complaints of delphics going off at the wrong time when not needed. simple.............
                          Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-27-2018, 03:30 AM.
                          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

So the delph does proc while in afk mode, it just doesn't do any damage? That's totally different from what I was thinking the OP meant. This is why screenshots are usually requested - prevents misinterpretation.
                            It selects the delphic, you can see the skill icon above his head but nothing happens. One that is easy to see is one that involves healing. This also happens with willpower delphics.

Here is a vid showing what happens. https://youtu.be/2xHmLc0hxuc
                            Last edited by R262181389; 06-27-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Nobody replied after the vid LOL great devs R2 has what a joke.
                              They never fixed any bug i pointed out until i find a way by myself or live with it.
                              Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Working...
                              X