Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server not ready, please wait.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    now not even server ready just nothing lmao wtg R2 1 day lost

    Comment


    • #62
      As some small consolation- at least the server page NOWS says the server is down. Instead of straight lying to you. Down 12 of the last 14 hrs. and on a SUNDAY when players are/were TRYING TO (not gonna happen) complete all their "weekly's". Bet that's worth at least TWO Stamina Pots. The word "Incompetent" comes to mind.
      Last edited by Timothy Fisher; 07-16-2018, 03:56 AM.

      Comment


      • #63
        Servers are back up. Keep us posted if there's any further issues.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

        For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

        Comment


        • #64
          S649 not ready either. Since multiple days. It says that it's online on the server list.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by ilglaurin View Post
            S649 not ready either. Since multiple days. It says that it's online on the server list.
            S649 is not down. The random server busy that only affects some people on some servers is still an ongoing investigation. Many have had success with logging in using either client, if you want to give that a try. If you want to be added to the report, send me a pm with your ID found in the upper left corner of www.r2games.com.
            Rules of the Forum are found here.

            R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

            For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

            Comment


            • #66
              servers back up. but weekly mpd's have not reset.
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

              Comment


              • #67
                s13 us west. server up but everything not reset. weekly/daily runs.lords trial,sky ranking half reset

                Comment


                • #68
                  If S11/15 are still having an issue with events not resetting, can someone grab me a screenshot of anything that shows attempts at 0, and your character name and server, please?
                  Rules of the Forum are found here.

                  R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                  Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                  For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I have received a name, server, and screenshots of issues with things not resetting on the S11 and S15 merged groups. This issue has been reported.
                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

                    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Gamerocks server 11/13/42/57- unable to call Emereldia, unable to call guild tree, Sky Trail is also nerfed- posts say empty- its not, even if you take one you get no rewards, some posts have people who have over 16 hrs of occupation time (WUT???) yeah 16 hrs, No Eud Domain even though it took everyones gold for auto sign up, Can't take posts in Time Vortex, Posts there have 16 HOUR occupations too, Rift does not change in Time Vortex. Too much to write a ticket only to get told to "clear my cache and cookies" much less the shear volume of screenshots required. What a freakin mess. Pure dumpster fire.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Timothy Fisher View Post
                        Gamerocks server 11/13/42/57- unable to call Emereldia, unable to call guild tree, Sky Trail is also nerfed- posts say empty- its not, even if you take one you get no rewards, some posts have people who have over 16 hrs of occupation time (WUT???) yeah 16 hrs, No Eud Domain even though it took everyones gold for auto sign up, Can't take posts in Time Vortex, Posts there have 16 HOUR occupations too, Rift does not change in Time Vortex. Too much to write a ticket only to get told to "clear my cache and cookies" much less the shear volume of screenshots required. What a freakin mess. Pure dumpster fire.
                        All of these issues have been forwarded.
                        Rules of the Forum are found here.

                        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                        For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          just adding to the list. all the same problems still on servers affected. so seems its gonna be a week without half of the game :P
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                            just adding to the list. all the same problems still on servers affected. so seems its gonna be a week without half of the game :P
                            yeah, pretty much. Reply about if the issues were fixed was everything will return to normal next week, as in, after the next normal weekly reset.
                            Rules of the Forum are found here.

                            R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                            For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Memory sent u urgent pm

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                                yeah, pretty much. Reply about if the issues were fixed was everything will return to normal next week, as in, after the next normal weekly reset.
                                So we are basically out of receiving Fangs from Emeridia, daily devotion chest for 3 days, 1600 chest for the week looking impossible, plus all the rewards from nerfed events for 4 days, not to mention not being able to finish the weekly's from LAST week. (issue Sunday thru Wednesday). The only reason I have not quit like everyone else has over the years is I am the most stubborn person you will ever meet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X