Dancing Icons, not being able to do anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing Icons, not being able to do anything

Suddenly just in the last few minutes on server 785, we have dancing icons that are preventing us from doing stuff. Not even 24 hours after the emergency maintenance.

If that is the case I won't be playing anymore. I literally cannot even do anything. I make a post on world chat and a minute has passed before it finally shows up. It won't open anything.

Comment

that's one that probably will not be fixed anytime soon

Comment

Ok it finally stopped.

Comment

The dancing icon happens from time to time in europe servers, devs can't seem to fix it, cause every week for sure it happens, and a refresh won' t help, it last only few minutes and can't do anything then so annoying for sure...

Comment

6.28 european server time, the dancing icons started, hot event window closed right after opening, zodiac palace needed 2min to tell me i triggered pdef.... already been 5min and dont see end yet... good job! And no clear cache, refresh help nothing for this bug, fix this ****, or put all icons at an npc besides maybe the timed ones (world boss, atoll, all the wars, arena, bg), cause this has been happening regular again
            Last edited by Luussje; 09-05-2018, 12:45 AM. Reason: it lasted 10 freaking minutes where cant do lovelys

Comment

Working...
            X