Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guild siege matching bugged ?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i have no idea how it benefits them but it happened. So is this going to fixed? Maybe all members BR should be recorded and if there is drastic drop in that member's BR they are removed from being placed in front row and placed where they are supposed to be.
    Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 01-10-2019, 07:07 AM.
    Sapphire
    Class: Mage Lvl. 80:
    BR: 93,065,751 Normal Mode
    86,599,062 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 Glass Mines a.k.a. S92
    Guild: Paradise
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
      i have no idea how it benefits them but it happened. So is this going to fixed? Maybe all members BR should be recorded and if there is drastic drop in that member's BR they are removed from being placed in front row and placed where they are supposed to be.
      But do you fight them in their nerfed state? Like, if they rest their sylph to reduce their BR, is the sylph still missing when you fight them?
      Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

      Rules of the Forum are found here.

      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

      For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

      Comment


      • #18
        people's br are recorded and updated every few min in guild siege on prep day if you have not yr gear etc on you will drop out of the top 10 br of guild or top 15 if doing 15 vs 15

        you will not be on a def. nod
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

          But do you fight them in their nerfed state? Like, if they rest their sylph to reduce their BR, is the sylph still missing when you fight them?
          Yes you fight them in their nerfed state. Idk who exactly sapphire is talking about but we faced a few guilds where there was a couple that had their br lowered but still show up on towers but on the low end. But they didn't just lower it for siege, they have it lowered all the time, you never see their name in the br rankings, might just have their kid rested. Now why they do that, I really don't know.

          I think one issue with this for siege is for the ones that don't know the person. They see a br of 50 mil or so when they are actually 100 mil or so and someone 50 or 55 mil br think they can beat them.

          Comment


          • #20
            if they lowered there br and are on the easier towers but without lets say there willpower then there is nothing wrong with it just means there lower br guildies did not grow enough yet to take those spots . some people just like to stay out of rankings even so there BR with willpower is tons higher.. That is the person there own choice to do as you have the choice toy choose between 15 vs 15 or 10 vs 10 (well your guild master who is a"assuming" asking guild what they think about it )
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

              Yes you fight them in their nerfed state. Idk who exactly sapphire is talking about but we faced a few guilds where there was a couple that had their br lowered but still show up on towers but on the low end. But they didn't just lower it for siege, they have it lowered all the time, you never see their name in the br rankings, might just have their kid rested. Now why they do that, I really don't know.

              I think one issue with this for siege is for the ones that don't know the person. They see a br of 50 mil or so when they are actually 100 mil or so and someone 50 or 55 mil br think they can beat them.
              That's what I thought.

              I don't see an issue with the impact it has on this event. I don't see a way that can be changed regardless. The game can record highest ever BR, but it cannot record the exact setup used to obtain that BR. Whatever setup was in use at the end of prep is what's used in Siege, which is fair enough.
              Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

              Rules of the Forum are found here.

              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

              For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

              Comment

              Working...
              X