Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    That was discussed. R2 agrees that there should be two ranking lists so that we can see who we may be matching with clearly. This will be forwarded to the devs.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    How it's suppose to work:
    Rank 1-8 match randomly. Rank 9-16 match randomly. etc. If there are only 10 guilds registered, 1-8 would match randomly, while 9 and 10 would always match.

What wasn't accounted for in that breakdown was the 10v10 or 15v15 option, so not entirely sure if it's 10v10's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. 15v15's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. Or if it's taking Rank 1-8 as a set grouping, and dividing that up into v10 and v15.

Regardless, this will be forwarded to the devs to look into a possible issue with the matches.
    would be good if devs added 2 rankings 1 for 15v15 and another for 10v10 cuz as it is u dont know whos chosen which and it makes things confusing when u look at the rankings

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    How it's suppose to work:
    Rank 1-8 match randomly. Rank 9-16 match randomly. etc. If there are only 10 guilds registered, 1-8 would match randomly, while 9 and 10 would always match.

What wasn't accounted for in that breakdown was the 10v10 or 15v15 option, so not entirely sure if it's 10v10's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. 15v15's top 1-8, 9-16, etc. Or if it's taking Rank 1-8 as a set grouping, and dividing that up into v10 and v15.

Regardless, this will be forwarded to the devs to look into a possible issue with the matches.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The hard part about figuring out how matching actually works is it's difficult to know which guilds picked 10v10 or 15v15 since everyone is on the same ranking list. For all I know, you are fighting the closest ranked guild for the mode you've chosen. So, we'll have to wait and see what the devs say about it, and go from there.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I'll see if I can get some information about how the devs say matching works.
    well eres screen shot of rank above my guild right down the rank passed the guild we facing 3 times

Click image for larger version  Name:	rank 1.png Views:	1 Size:	33.8 KB ID:	1975347Click image for larger version  Name:	rank 2.png Views:	1 Size:	30.0 KB ID:	1975348

realy we should be facing a guild above us or below us not 5 ranks down the list

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'll see if I can get some information about how the devs say matching works.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X