Loading Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Problems

There are major loading problems with all the features of the game.
    Even though this is a regular occurence, within the last two days it has become unbearable.
    What might take 30 seconds to a minute to upload is now taking 2 - 5 minutes each and this is for Every loadable feature from Inventory, Traversing between City and Wilds to entering Sky Trail and other such icons.

Yes: I've done all the prerequisite stuff to facilitate loading issues...(i,.e Clear Cashe/ Clear Webbrowser history/ Command Prompt Instructions/ and even restarting Computer)

Yes: i am frustated.

No: I've not written a Ticket. I'm too frustrated to click boxes to want to write a icket in fear that it will take 2-5 minutes for one item to display.

Yes: Others on server are dumbfounded by the issues but may not respond because they think it's "Normal".

Server [S536] Frostlight - but that doesn't really matter because it;s happening on EVERY SERVER.

Regards.

Tired & Frustrated

Sorry for not seeing this thread earlier. Is your server still experiencing this issue?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
    X