Settings Button in upper right corner NOT working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings Button in upper right corner NOT working

Since last week, the Settings button in the upper right corner is NOT working.

I sent a ticket in on Friday, and was told that it had already been sent to the "devs" (HA) and they were working on it.

It is now MONDAY and it still is not fixed.

I cannot turn down (or off) the insidious music, leaving me NO choice but to exit the game to try to listen to something else on my PC.

The Log Off button also moves when the screen size changes, sometimes covering other buttons in that area, and the CC/City button only works at the very bottom of the button.

How long do these incompetent "devs" need to fix this?

Or does R2 even care? I already KNOW the answer to the last question!

Chip69
    Last edited by hazamat; 11-11-2019, 11:20 AM. Reason: Added the required SS !

Here is your required SS !
    Attached Files

Comment

if you click full screen on left you can do them. i have same problem

Comment

Just tried it and it worked - At least I do not have to listen to that **** all day! Thanks so much Michelle :-)

Comment

C-r-a-p !!!

Comment

I have the same problem encountered. Hoping they will fix it soon.

Problem: Misalignment of logout button located near the hot events icon, as a result can't click settings or rankings and tendency to logout the game by accident. Firefox browser affected with it.

Comment

mine is on max nitro and chrome

Comment

At behappy - have you tried Michelle's workaround - using Wartune's full-screen button. It worked for me - at least a workaround for now!

If you chg the size of the window, the Log Off button moves.

And btw, mine is on Chrome

Last edited by hazamat; 11-11-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

hazamat If you're going to make full screen it will work, tried that already. Prefer to use default screen, able to see the time (monitoring purposes). Thanks for sharing it some work around.

Comment

Working...
                  X