Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground Flag.

Hello,
    I don't know why you guys don't punish the players who capture the enemy flag in battleground and camp with it?
    It happens 4 times / 2 days and I was need to win the battle for Adv class quest.
    So .. I suggest you to remove the quest, or at least punish the players who do that.
    Last edited by Helper; 12-14-2019, 06:00 AM.

Unfortunately, it's not against the rules to hold the flag, sit in spawn, feed yourself for kills, dryad bomb, or generally play how you want to play as long as the event naturally allows such actions.

The only thing you can do is leave BG and rejoin in 5 minutes, as long as you can rejoin before the last 5 minutes of the event, and hope for a different team.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

make it that you can not strip in bg and i wanna bet it be a lot less .... second thing find a way to stop players to enter bg's with tons of alts to gain there easy kills helps lot as well ... my personal thinking anyway
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Why complain about having a players with many alts? As long as they share kills with others, its a win win situation. I saw plenty of players sharing their alts with others to gain honor and sharing it with lower br. players. Thanks to them.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
          Why complain about having a players with many alts? As long as they share kills with others, its a win win situation. I saw plenty of players sharing their alts with others to gain honor and sharing it with lower br. players. Thanks to them.
          its battle ground not easy win!

secondly i responded about the flag run system to that guy called helper and just made the comment on how it would be probably a lot less with that flag hiding . on the bg's he is at.

And you see a lot sharing there alts for honor ... they use them to gain tons of kills for the title's what means they have the accounts for the sole purpose of boosting there main.
          What is against the policy rules and regulations etc.... just for your information.. and yes those should be taking action against in my opinion!
          Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

its battle ground not easy win!

secondly i responded about the flag run system to that guy called helper and just made the comment on how it would be probably a lot less with that flag hiding . on the bg's he is at.

And you see a lot sharing there alts for honor ... they use them to gain tons of kills for the title's what means they have the accounts for the sole purpose of boosting there main.
            What is against the policy rules and regulations etc.... just for your information.. and yes those should be taking action against in my opinion!
            LOL ur joking r2 take actions on ppl who break TOS cuz they using alts to boost their main to get a bg title hahaha that will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

LOL ur joking r2 take actions on ppl who break TOS cuz they using alts to boost their main to get a bg title hahaha that will never happen
              Hihi i know but always good to get some a big grin on there face and others a annoyed 1
              Theonlyghost

Comment

can we pls get flag back peerage class so we can stop bg for end ind in 20min or befor then low lvl can get or bg whit tower who give insane pts and no way to stop pts going up crazy fast to end bg, easy way is set cape to end bg on 100.000pts more then other site to end befor time, it so stupid no bg last mouch more then max 20min now but agin thx, r2 fund a way to end bg fast agin becuse can stop 5 players for run around take towe and go to next.

Comment

Working...
                X