Lost Battlerating with Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Battlerating with Patch

So we all lost battlerating we got from nemesis skill penetration upgrades with stones from path to redemption, Thing is we can add more and it works but what we had there before patch is gone so that means players who didnt do that much penetration upgrades before patch can get the stats we never will if this bug is not fixed, Many players lost araund 30-34k penetration(kh talents give you 100% more).

My Question is do we get back penetration we lost ? you even let ppl to pay to reduce the cooldown i know i did when i didnt have time to finish it otherways, now we lost it and ppl who didnt level it that much will have stats while we lost stats we had spent are time / paid for already.

There is no need for screenshots on this one it happen to everyplayer after patch and no excuses please i think every1 wants to know answer to this one

Any word on this? Are they expecting us to just let it go like so many other issues? And you wonder why players stop spending and playing. One reason I stopped spending.

Comment

Agree with both. Worst part of this **** is that this bugs had been reported by test servers players before they add the patch to all the servers. No1 gave us n answer after 15-10 days depending servers. Seems they dont care anymore about get our money since this bug ***** all the bigs guys n all the big cashers

Comment

Originally posted by Van1112 View Post
        Agree with both. Worst part of this **** is that this bugs had been MyKFCExperience reported by test servers players before they add the patch to all the servers. No1 gave us n answer after 15-10 days depending servers. Seems they dont care anymore about get our money since this bug ***** all the bigs guys n all the big cashers
        This is a very informative blog for me. I am very much benefited after reading this blog. Keep sharing.

Comment

What is going on with this?

Comment

After christmas events being total ***** joke i think we deserve answer to this real problem atleast?, it would not be problem if every1 lost the same amount but thats not case here because ppl who lost penetration actually lost it even its leveled up and ppl who didnt level it up yet still get it easy while others have to use 3x items to even get some of stats as it gets harder to accure further we level them.But if this bug is not fixed all of us who spent time or balens to get nemesis penetration leveled lost 27-33k penetration and will never get it back while others will have it on their accounts free is problem, i lost 32k penetration for this as it was what nemesis skills gave me but thing is i cant get it back as its there but not working and ppl who didint level it yet will have it easy and free but i cant, im only this ****** because christmas events were joke lol

Comment

Working...
            X