This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane please listen

I dont want to bother forum but i have no another choice, because no one hear my voice any other ways. Please try to understand this MemoryLane what happens if you have an asperger syndrome in your family or relative? Did you ever consider this possiblity? Can you imagine how i suffer from this pain? Only answer is in wartune but you are preventing me from this soluvition thats why i called you not to be this ungodly

Originally posted by soureaper View Post
    I dont want to bother forum but i have no another choice, because no one hear my voice any other ways. Please try to understand this MemoryLane what happens if you have an asperger syndrome in your family or relative? Did you ever consider this possiblity? Can you imagine how i suffer from this pain? Only answer is in wartune but you are preventing me from this soluvition thats why i called you not to be this ungodly
    go away Alpre nobody likes you

Comment

Originally posted by soureaper View Post
      dont you get it ur banned for a reason but u still persist to annoy game players and forum

YOU CANT PUT IT DOWN TO YOUR ASD AS YOUR ILLNESS IS SOCIAL INTERACTION (MEETING PPL SPEAKING TO PPL FACE TO FACE, ETC ) WHICH ISNT IN THIS GAME TAKE YOUR TREATMENT AND VISIT YOUR THERAPIST FOR FURTHER HELP in u.k we call it ADSD (NAUGHTY KID SYNDROME)

we told you loads of times no one can help you its the devs decision and they already did the final decision so get it into ur peanut brain and stop begging memmorylane to see if she can unban you wont happen never happen so stop pestering forum and game and go away
      Last edited by evilharry666; 12-30-2019, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Meh. Bad reaction evil. literally legally bad. Check your tone my friend.

Comment

MemoryLane , what can i do to getting your trust? Why you are this hard person? Cant you get it? I dont want to be unbanned there all i need is to getting return walfare player event from server 443 to 392s cluster for my friends. I beg you memorylane dont be this ungodly. I beg you MemoryLane this time please consider to doing this favor to me

Comment

Working...
          X