Cant get any non automated response to my ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get any non automated response to my ticket

Ticket number 135997. I got the intitail automated response a long while back. Toon American server 32. I gave all information requested and still issue has not been addressed after several weeks. I would nt mind as much if it was not a 100 dollar erro. :P looking for some info or help on this side. ty in advance.

Kit'll get around to this in a few hours.

Comment

Kit is someone that takes care of such things?

Comment

american server 32 ?? what platform do you play on ?
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I play from my PC and log in through Facebook. Server 32 Chaos Feild. Toon American , I am leader of a level 10 guild named Legion.

Comment

nods... ok I will give the admin a nudge with your ticket number and we will see what happens, its very possible that they will answer the ticket and not me, as much of what happens with a players account is not of my business and I perfer it that way lol
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

TY so much for your help. Waiting so long for a response just gets a little frustrating. Once again TY very much.

Comment

Once again compensation do not compensate what we lost in the game and once again the game cut our legs!!! I am getting tiered of this events i never get nothing!!!

Comment

Working...
                X