Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo....whassup with Kabaam servers and Orange Sylphs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    If there's a bug in kabaam sylph update system, they ought to be checked.
    Probably bannable offensive for abusing it. This is like astrals all over again.
    Good god, that's a blast from the past.

But yeah...I'm sure it's just where people decide to cash. Newer servers are more likely to have the "big slyph, little player BR" seeming disparity; that's likely due to slyphs being around ever since they've been playing as opposed to the rest of us who were playing for 9+ months before they existed.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Only 8 on s50/s52

Let me guess, your Apollo and your Gaia?
      My Herc, someone else's Apollo
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	skgjrhtgw.png
Views:	1
Size:	343.1 KB
ID:	1694615

5 on my server, alley is in my guild he says his is almost orange
        idk about #6 though
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

just on our server alone has 4 ppl with 3 org one has 4 all maxed and id say 17 total only 13 maxed out. So ya its possible..

Comment

i think we got 4 or 5 orange sylphs on my server(kabam s15) and 2 owned by same person. and a few close to orange))

Comment

Kabaam 55 has a bunch of them as well...it just seems that the average Kabaam server has more orange sylphs than the average normal server...I just find that weird...did they get mahra or sylph events we didn't get here? or balen events maybe?

If they have events we don't have, it seems unfair to have them with us in bg, arena...etc....when S1 server gets new things, they are removed from all these pvps so why not kabaam if they have an unfair advantage?

I'm only asking a question here, not accusing anyone.

Comment

They just got more cashers.

Same thing you would notice on Kong EU servers.
                There are only 2 of them and both are relatively old.
                Especially, on the older one, there are plenty of orange sylphs.

Comment

My server has 11 oranges, probably 20 next mahra event. Just depends how many cashers you get, nothing special about kabam.

Comment

Kabam is not getting events or promotions that R2 servers do not get. Kabam does have a rewards program, however the points for that can't be redeem on Wartune.

There's nothing that might indicate Kabam players got anything that no one else can get.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

only a few on kabam 46 but some strong 3 star purples would add a picture but forums dosnt like my tiny pic links to add th epicture and files slightly to big to upload from my pc

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Kabam is not getting events or promotions that R2 servers do not get. Kabam does have a rewards program, however the points for that can't be redeem on Wartune.

There's nothing that might indicate Kabam players got anything that no one else can get.
                        I still believe we have more lag on kabam tho

Comment

Working...
                        X