Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help a noob 80 to be a good 80 (exp for 80 ppl + gear question)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help a noob 80 to be a good 80 (exp for 80 ppl + gear question)

hi all some of u know me, some dont (most dont) im a noob, just hit 80 couple of days ago. my stats:
    when i hit lv80 i had92k br now after SC+gem+MTW event im up to 104k br

i have 104k br (my wife 100k) we are new 80s, we get ♥ constantly (bg/ga) and we dont get any help. we imagined that getting class advance and getting to 80 as first on our server would help us become the st rongest, but now there are lv 68 to 72 players with higher br (well they cash but meh)

we are light cashers (only VIP + recharge bonus pack if its 500 balens which we spend on crypt keys or event boxes) so at this point i wnted to ask:
    is it worth for us to save exp for class advance?? i hear there are very nice passives and some skills are good (mage and knight) but then again our HS sucks ♥

so:
    1) better use EXP for HS or get class adv skills?
    2) better run LLnm endlessly and purposelessly (without purpose) till more ppl r 80 or try struggle kill 2 bosses in nirvana?
    2b) whats minimum BR to complete nirvana NORMAL with 2 ppl? (we killed 2 bosses without attempt but didnt bother with final one we just left)
    2c) should we manage (dont ask how) to unlock nirvana NM(!) whats minimum BR to kill 2 bosses (not complete it) with 2 ppl?
    3) better enchant 70 set to max then get 70L and enchant to max the 70 gear or save gold to get 80 gear and use gold on that?
    4) better dump gold in guild to buy 80L stones or in astrals?
    5) better to run stuff for max exp (EI nirvana normal full, LLnm full) or stuff for items (EI nirvana NM 2 bosses/1boss+vip chest)
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-17-2014, 05:48 PM. Reason: Language ♥

Use your judgment between these two: talent passives and advanced skills, are better, something which helps more in the long run... If talent passives are better, then level up ur HS. If not, then advanced skills.

Comment

Just for comparison, I'm a non casher, which means I've spent massive amounts of time in game to get what I have. That said, I'm level 80 with advanced class unlocked. Level 99 talents, 151k BR: 40k patk/ 28k pdef/ 18 mdef/ 191k HP. Not logged in game atm, but that's roughly where I am.

1) Get advanced class unlocked, and don't worry about talents right now. The BR you can gain with advanced class outweighs the marginal benefit from upping talents. Don't worry you'll eventually go back and work on it, just put it back burner for now.

2a) Finish your level 70 set and upgrade to legend. You need the 70 gears to make 80 gear that's all there is to it.

2b) I lived through nirvanna normal with around 130k BR and maybe 160k HP. I had help, but I remember using level 4 hp/defense pots. It's not a hard dungeon but everything hits hard. My clear was with 4 people of similar BR.

2c) Just killing 2 bosses on NM? Based on your stats right now it would be impossible. Even with my character it's not possible. With a trio it'd be rough. This is assuming help is given with people at my BR or lower.

3) Max enchant to 70. When it comes to survivability don't be cheap.

4) Just dump into astrals, don't buy the 80 stones until you're super close to making the gear and by close I mean < 10 needed.

5) Between Advanced class levels and exp for talents go max where you can. Trust me you're going to end up using it all.

Good luck and hang in there!
      Malekith s142

Comment

1) If you can get important talents to level 4-5 that should be enough, move on to advanced class after that.
        2) Finish 70 set. You get atleast 130k BR after you do THEN you can worry about getting to NM Nirvana. 1 step a time.
        3) Your BR will drop without enchant. Need at least level 28 enchant to get roughly same BR again. Level 31 for specific gear stat to be same again.
        4) Try buying from other sources than guild shop for level 80 set. Finishing level 70 set is faster if you buy the shards. Stones less important.
        5) If you want talents and advanced class, ALWAYS run full.
        Last edited by laba-laba; 09-17-2014, 05:54 PM.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

1. im not sure if you're advanced or not, but get advanced first so you might do DI (do doubt its possible with 2 ppl), then raise the talents you need (hs, and other useful one)
          2. if you have 70 legend set, do nirv to get teh stones
          2b. tbh, no idea i never done it with 2 ppl. you're duo is a knight and a mage? have you considered trying final boss first?
          2c. like tbh, no idea, but if you cant finish nirv normal than you cant do 2 bosses in nm
          3 you need the set for lv 80, since you upgrade your set. it's also needed fincrease your low br which holds you back now
          4 personally i would say enchanting first, than astrals. to me the stones aint the problem, never was. but each 80 piece requires 95m gold if i recall so you dont want to waste gold on that
          5i would consider to go for stuff, you need those 80 stones atm more than exp. as soon as you made couple of pieces go for exp since enchanting is a pain.

Comment

1) better use EXP for HS or get class adv skills?

Most of the advanced class skills suck. Advance class and level until you can max out the passives and then work on maxing talents.

2) better run LLnm endlessly and purposelessly (without purpose) till more ppl r 80 or try struggle kill 2 bosses in nirvana?

If your 70L set is done, then run (nm) vana. If your 70L set is not done, then run nm Lych.

2b) whats minimum BR to complete nirvana NORMAL with 2 ppl? (we killed 2 bosses without attempt but didnt bother with final one we just left)

Not sure. I could solo it around 150k (archer), never tried to duo it. Maybe 120k (maybe less?), assuming an archer+mage combo.

2c) should we manage (dont ask how) to unlock nirvana NM(!) whats minimum BR to kill 2 bosses (not complete it) with 2 ppl?

Not sure. Duoing the whole thing now pretty darn easily with huswife (mage+archer combo), but we're 250k+ so not really a good comparison. First two bosses are relatively easy, less HP and no 100k hit to worry about.

3) better enchant 70 set to max then get 70L and enchant to max the 70 gear or save gold to get 80 gear and use gold on that?

If possible, better to wear your 60L gear until you can switch to 80L. Two main benefits are saving the gold from enchanting the 70L set, and you can wait to wear the 80L set until after it's max enchanted (your BR will actually drop unless you have enough gold saved to do the first 27/28 enchants if you upgrade a 70L piece you're wearing).

4) better dump gold in guild to buy 80L stones or in astrals?

Astrals. Buying legend stones is always bad. Always.

5) better to run stuff for max exp (EI nirvana normal full, LLnm full) or stuff for items (EI nirvana NM 2 bosses/1boss+vip chest)

I'd run nirvana normal full over nm vana 2 boss/1 boss. Completion bonus is a ton of exp, and you need as much exp as you can get. Your gear will be finished before you max out exp either way.
            Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 09-18-2014, 01:36 AM.

Comment

to the ppl saying to avoind enchanting the 70L set i do know that the 80 is made out of the 70L, problem is i never had a 60L set, ive done everything with a 60 set normal at +18, now we both have full 70, 5 items L. we got it all to +16 (to make it stronger than the 60 one) and we have jewels and weapon max to get more out of WB. so sadly we have to wear that atm.

given how expensive is to enchant the 80 set this is why we want to save on enchanting the 70. our aim was to specifically reach the 80 weapon+80 jewels so to have a huge advantage on others on our server and make lots more from wb to fuel through the enchanting of the def items since apparently atm def/hp dont really add much
              well i dont know if it does, but i hardly see a way of improving our gold gain

Comment

Working...
              X