This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune, a good game

Why does non-paying gamers still play Wartune even when they know they can't be among the best, because Wartune is a good nice game for all.

yea right
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Why does non-paying gamers still play Wartune even when they know they can't be among the best, because Wartune is a good nice game for all.
      I think they know the best or strategy on the game. Just focus on your Character

Comment

or u can say time consuming ... time is good but balen is better ... if got both , awesome :|
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

wartune is great, i really want to see surprising event 2x and amazing patch. + 13 for wartune bum 3x

Comment

only downside to this game is no matter how hard you work you'll always be lacking sockets. Other then that game is fine for now. But, many more p2w aspects will be introduced in the months to come. So, just play the game have fun and let other people spend as much as they like and put your money to good use elsewhere o.o

Comment

here comes ......... cash hater
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

I hate cash shops that are poorly done. Look at gw2 cash shop or even star trek online cash shop. Those are decent examples of it being done correctly. But, if you need to make 40 servers in less than 3 months I guess this method is better o.o

Comment

hmmm yes wartune is goin gr8.last time i was playing dragonborn of koram and the destroyed whole game with their pro paypaller updates hope this game wont change alot with update

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Edison View Post
                    I think they know the best or strategy on the game. Just focus on your Character
                    You realize, that by participating in every possible activity and event and quest every single day leaves you with very little time in life for much else.... So... if you just focus on building your character... you will get no sleep, have no job... your wife and kids will leave.. the grass never gets cut.. the garbage never gets taken out... and u forget to shower for days and weeks.... everything around you falls to ruin as you focus on your character.....

No the best strategy, is to not play this game. There many other games that dont suck the life out of you and are fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                      You realize, that by participating in every possible activity and event and quest every single day leaves you with very little time in life for much else.... So... if you just focus on building your character... you will get no sleep, have no job... your wife and kids will leave.. the grass never gets cut.. the garbage never gets taken out... and u forget to shower for days and weeks.... everything around you falls to ruin as you focus on your character.....

No the best strategy, is to not play this game. There many other games that dont suck the life out of you and are fun.
                      u.... are ... a smart ... smart guy ... well said !!
                      but still wartune is fun , just time consuming , unless u choose not to join all event
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

Still, Wartune is a good game. I get to play for free.

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
                          I hate cash shops that are poorly done. Look at gw2 cash shop or even star trek online cash shop. Those are decent examples of it being done correctly. But, if you need to make 40 servers in less than 3 months I guess this method is better o.o
                          you're comparing online game (with client download) with web/browser game (no need to download client). nice job.

Comment

Well i think casher maybe wont get to top if they dont spend 12+ on this game,
                            they make the event time range to far so for those top player have to stay up all day lol.

Comment

For me Wartune is good game!!!
                              â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
                              â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
                              ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

Working...
                              X