This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merges anytime soon????

S524 is literally dead. There are 2 guilds remaining that are even active, and there is Intense rivalry between the two. Due to such Neither guild care to help each other in anyway at all with MPDs, toks, Spires, Arena, Etc etc. People spam world chat day in and day out. Growing irritated with the lack of help at all. We need a merge soon or this game is going to lose even more people than it already has. Quite honestly i feel like leaving it again soon for WoW. Atleast there are people there help with things without even needing to ask. push a button and its instant dungeon ques, raids, etc etc. Want to make this game better. Add a cross server MPD SPIRE TOK OR ARENA que to it and add a certain BR requirement and push go. Deadness kills a game quicker than active egotistical cashers.

Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
    S524 is literally dead. There are 2 guilds remaining that are even active, and there is Intense rivalry between the two. Due to such Neither guild care to help each other in anyway at all with MPDs, toks, Spires, Arena, Etc etc. People spam world chat day in and day out. Growing irritated with the lack of help at all. We need a merge soon or this game is going to lose even more people than it already has. Quite honestly i feel like leaving it again soon for WoW. Atleast there are people there help with things without even needing to ask. push a button and its instant dungeon ques, raids, etc etc. Want to make this game better. Add a cross server MPD SPIRE TOK OR ARENA que to it and add a certain BR requirement and push go. Deadness kills a game quicker than active egotistical cashers.
    would you like to merge with our server =) Server 517 and 519 has already merge, but instead of merging just one server they should merge like 3 or 4 server into one server =P like server 517, 519, 522, 524 all together.

and yeah im from server 519
    ShadowBound
    Server 55
    IGN:Reflex
    Level 70
    BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
    Server 58
    IGN: You
    Level 75
    BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

You do realize that if you went into older servers, there is only 2 guilds fighting? shocking if you can find a third lol

As of server merges, in suggestions section they have a request thread, put your Name, Server number in the right one, and they will check it. You are relatively new, so you should get the next merge.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yea... like 90% of servers only have 2 "main" guilds and then a couple casual lowbie guilds, lolz

GL anyways

Comment

About the helping: I am pretty sure it is the same on yours and on every other server including ours. Saw the quote on the forum somewhere "Nobody wants to play, everyone wants to win"

Tell me why I am a bad person if I limit my rewardless help to like 1 mpd and a few wilds monsters a day and maybe 2 or 3 extra arena runs a week? There are so often 2 or even 3 pop ups asking for the same mpd so why on earth don´t those ppl talk and merge the dungeons? Because they don´t want to, most just want someone strong to come and kill the dungeon for them instead of "working" through like those did before them to get stronger.

Player A: "need 2 ppl for arena 60+ room 5"
          Player B (3 minutes later): "2 more arena 60+ room 9 pls help"

^ Not rare, and dungeons the same. So please give me a reason why I am obliged to "waste" my time in one of those?

As for server merge, like Wraithraiser said, 1-2 weeks after merge there will be 2 and maybe a half decent 3rd guild again. We just went through that process. 90% of the players want a part of that Friday GB and with X-GB...well you can imagine how hard people recruit to get 4m guild br.

Good luck once you enter into the merge request thread (yes, another subtle hint this thread is absolutely pointless as there are those and everything beside that is and should be ignored) anyway though.

Comment

Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
            Hello, I am sorry to hear there is not much activity on your server...For such situations we have a dedicated section on the forums where people could ask for server merges,so check it out please.

You can find those threads below,please make sure you post in the correct one,thank you.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Coast-Servers
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ceanic-Servers
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ropean-Servers
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Coast-Servers

Comment

Like the guy said before him only a few want to play. Majority wants to win.

This is like a sport. We want winners.

Some people play but look the lower guilds who just play to play. They die out soon or the people act like zombies.

Usually a level 3-4 guild is either a guild that speaks the same lingo or people who were ban or anti social to the main guilds.

Sometimes just sometimes loyalty

Comment

we need a server merge on server 301 its dead not well populated in level variety
                (Y) (Y)
                (^^)(^^)
                (")(")(")(")

Comment

Please use the threads Mentor Alex linked for any merge requests. Thanks.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X