Sanctions for non-cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctions for non-cashers

I am wondering why is r2 so generous to non-cashers? I mean,they can earn sooooo much through gaming,like 2 mahras,5 sylph speculurum and 50 soul crystals per month. It's too much for them. Ungrathefull dogs,which doesen't feel need to put some real money into your pockets. My suggestions are very simple :
    1 - for non-cashers - you should make - 33% chance to get 1 mahra per month
    - buff which decrease all stats for 75%
    - 3 mount whips per month
    - option to exchange 3 mount whips for 3 soul crystals
    2- make "daily login entrance" which will cost 100 bound balens . but, give them only 300 ballens per month so they can choose which 3 days in a month they will play your game. This will also increase aomunt of cash which spent your dear,dear,deary cashers per month.

I hope you will think about this problem realy seriously,because i think you didn't make gaming enough hard for them.
    Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

we already have sanctions.
    every prize box gives us no chance of winning the top 3 best prizes listed. no wings, no mounts, no apollo or hades.
    we have to spend 18 hours a day logged into the game or we lose ground.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by sampinjon View Post
      I am wondering why is r2 so generous to non-cashers? I mean,they can earn sooooo much through gaming,like 2 mahras,5 sylph speculurum and 50 soul crystals per month. It's too much for them. Ungrathefull dogs,which doesen't feel need to put some real money into your pockets. My suggestions are very simple :
      2- make "daily login entrance" which will cost 100 bound balens . but, give them only 300 ballens per month so they can choose which 3 days in a month they will play your game. This will also increase aomunt of cash which spent your dear,dear,deary cashers per month.

I hope you will think about this problem realy seriously,because i think you didn't make gaming enough hard for them.
      2014 ends less in 2 days, and yet you managed to make the most stupid post of the year.
      congratulations!
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        2014 ends less in 2 days, and yet you managed to make the most stupid post of the year.congratulations!
        I agree with you! I mean This game is for everyone, who is free to choose their playstyle ( which includes cashing or not cashing ). Where is the like button when we need it? Cux your quote deserves a like
        Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

The problem with posts like this is that it comes from people who are so stupid that they are incapable of realizing how stupid they are - because to realize how stupid you are demands a relative amount of intelligence.

Comment

Any stupid here are you guys . Sorry,cause i need to say that,but someone should. If you're not capable to understnad irony in this about the way r2 threat non cash players,than something is really not right with you.
            Lets see the facts- gaming for non cashers is on the edge of imposible. We need how much? A year or two to upgrade sylph to the purple or orange with resources they giving? To upgrade astrals to level 9 or 10 maybe half of year of constant endless clicking? Good mount of high level? Dream about it.
            I agree that some diference must exist between regular and players which spend they money,but lets be honest,they made that diference few times larger than it's normal.
            If you can't realise that,than put honey on your heads and stick them into ant house,you will do the favor for the world.

Comment

sampinjon - when you have nothing to say it best to say nothing.
              You made yourself look an idiot.
              To everyone who reads the forums.
              Wartune is billed as a game for all, casher and non-casher.
              If you don't like that then don't play.
              Cashers have all the advantages in game.
              And they choose to pay - often thru the nose for very little.
              We have total disadvantage in everything from WB to opening chests.

If you were taking the pi.ss then you should have made that clearer to all.

Comment

it seems that all people aronud here are acting like worms and slaves . i can't believe you're satisfied with that what you get from those cupcakes. it's a small compensation for money you make for them while spending time on their servers.
                rise up against tirany ! if all players would stick together and leave servers empty for days or weeks,situation would be much different,but i guess the main problem is that most of players are game-junkies which would gladly sell their families rather than quit playing for few days to fight for more rights. it not nothing special-it;s just about to make equal our contribution to them and theirs to us,nothing more.
                stop being spineless worms and try to change someting.
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-31-2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

All I hear is yapping. I only see 1 spineless worm here who wants an "I win" button without brains or dedicating time.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

to OP,,, why u killed by noncasher? thats good mean u noob with deep pocket

Comment

Originally posted by sampinjon View Post

Read what you just wrote..that is IF you have half a brain cell to read with. You say R2 is too generous to non-cashers, yet you tell them to give non-cashers 300 balens per month so they can play only 3 days a month. (Contradiction to yourself) You want a full 30 - 31 days per month as a casher to play because a non-casher with a great brain can out play you being here 30 - 31 days a month. Has and is done all the time. Mounts, clothes, wings and other things obtained during events from drops. Not bought!!!! As for whips and soul crystals..they are obtained also from wheel spins and other ways that are free in the game.
                      Now...R2 does like to receive money, that I agree with. Wartune is a free to play game and has items for sale to those who want to spend their money and some spend ALL their money on these said items. Some are just as bad as a gambler. Addicted so badly to Wartune they spend all their money on this game and forsake their families and friends so they can get AHEAD of non-cashers in the game.
                      The game is hard for non-cashers, it is easy for heavy cashers who just sit back and get out the wallet and buy the br. How hard is it to buy br? Not at all hard!!!!! So who needs to be working harder here...not the non-cashers...the cashers do. Your idea is so childish, its like...mommy they are catching up to me...make them work harder...i need more money to spend hurry up. Good grief grow up!!!!
                      And last of all....NO ONE HERE IS AN UNGRATEFULL DOG
                      How dare you even say such a thing to anyone. You are no better than anyone else here. At least we have respect for each other. A very small casher like myself and non-cashers as well. If they have the money and want to spend it, let them. But do not degrade those who play for free as they are the ones who will take you down!!!!

Comment

The lack of comprehension skills of some people never cease to amaze me. Irony and sarcasm are just words without meaning for some, still they manage to put a wall of text about something they didn't even understood correctly.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Wartune forums should be renamed to "DramaTune forums"
                          Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Irony sensor active... irony detected... no, i cant lough about it, do not find it funny enough...
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

lol sampinjoon , cashers have so mutch more advantage in game than the noncashers! U seem like real idiot to me, its like u hate noncash players or something...??!

Comment

Working...
                              X