This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween screen -- Thank you

Thank you for putting up a Halloween background on http://wartune.r2games.com/

I'm sure it's a busy time for everyone so it's nice to get a little something.
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

I wish they'd work on the game a bit more instead.... LIKE MAKING TWO SEPERATE BG'S AT DIFFERENT TIMES!!!!

Comment

I'm not in BG, so for now, I prefer the pic of the hot witch. (Yup, it's just the hooded vampire with a witch hat, but still...)
      WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

Originally posted by R2222178 View Post
        I wish they'd work on the game a bit more instead.... LIKE MAKING TWO SEPERATE BG'S AT DIFFERENT TIMES!!!!
        If two BG's were to be put into the game then the rewards would also be cut in half. I'm sure no one wants this.

Comment

Except for those who can't make BG now so they aren't getting ANYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
            If two BG's were to be put into the game then the rewards would also be cut in half. I'm sure no one wants this.
            so do not make more bg instead second time bg put some 4-5 h after the first one or someting like that for me all the events is good but not the bg it happends in night so i cannot participate.
            Moonlight yeah!!
            Character Name: Demonss
            Class: Archer
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
            Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
            Server: Wartune s3
            Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
            Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Working...
            X