No announcement yet.

the boring daily part or the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually looking forward to when im at the point I don't have to do some stuff. currently this game takes to much time and I don't have the time to do everything on workdays particularly.
    ING:Alexis2
    class:Knight
    Level:80 408k BR (blessed)
    342 hallowed fen

Comment

Lets see...I usually skip spire, eventually I'll do it for the title, but to me it's one of the most boring activities in game, so I usually only bother if someone runs an afk room. I don't much care for BI either, but I still need tons of gold, and am loath to turn down a decent source that only takes 12-ish minutes with a competent team. I don't have the atoll mount; early on, all the teams with a chance for crystalloids were filled up with the 300k+s and I got sick of wasting time only to end up with nothing but a pittance of gold, now there's 2 teams tops, but it takes too friggin long I'll roll up my sleeves and get it over with eventually, but then I'll probably never go back.

I've also mostly given up on the wilds, unless someone calls out that they need help with a SD/boss. I no longer have the time or the patience to run around hunting for mobs. Once I'm done with my 80 set I won't need to bother with daily MPD either. And when I (eventually) max out my mounts and dragon soul, I might slack a bit on DI too (but that gold...).

I think that's their intention, for us to "outgrow" current stuff as they slowly introduce new features for us to chew on, but between the seemingly endless need for tons of gold, newly-minted 70s/80s still needing to do all this stuff to max out, and maxed out players helping guildies, it can feel like busywork sometimes.
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

actually I aint doing spire and nirvana ...lame rewards

bi,di,wb I do for gold need to max astral and will be good to enchant non main sylph equipment and upgraded equipment once I max astral

tok need insignia and runes(still some left to max)

dimensions plenty good stuff there probably best of all events ...im maxing my sylph uber fast for one who don't cash ,bound balens also nice,sylph sockets,dimension chest,mahra and sepulcrums

Comment

My issue is bugs and login redirects. I fought tooth and nail for a bug on my Medusa sylph to be fixed for four long months before it was finally fixed....somewhat. It still appears now and then but is so uncommon to see I don't even worry about it now. But when I try to refresh and get constant login redirects for 10 minutes straight. Having to refresh every 5 mins period is a little dumb too. When I started I could be on for 2-3 hours straight and now even get the slightest bit of slowdown.

As for daily stuff, I try to get group arenas, ToK and Dragon Invasion out of the way, since those potentially impact my BR growth the most. The rest....meh. Spire is boring now that I've beaten it, and I did Nirvana enough. More then enough, really. First I got my 80 set done, then I helped a guildy get hers done, then I helped another guildy right after that. I, at one point, had enough legendary stones for 2 more full sets of gear.

Also, Wilds? if someone is asking for help to kill a boss, I'll go help, but that's the only time I do anything in the Wilds. i don't even bother plundering anymore, but that's mainly cuz drama on my server gets out of hand fast.

I have a ton of more complaints that I'm just gonna keep to myself for now. Had enough whine, now I want some cheese.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Well maybe if you didn't spend money for game it would take longer for you to make 80 set etc. Try playing new character without cashing and you'll see how long it takes to make 80 set.

Comment

Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
              Well maybe if you didn't spend money for game it would take longer for you to make 80 set etc. Try playing new character without cashing and you'll see how long it takes to make 80 set.
              even free player reached 80 after playing for so long (the one who are playing daily i mean)
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
              X