Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cross server guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cross server guild battle

    Hi all. 1 week ago i asked a Mentor if second cs gb gona be same as first, cuz on first match we got a guild with ppl lvl 80 all 200k br there, he reply me saying we going to have a guild close to our rank. Really is this guild close to our rank? what kind of automatch is this? :O our top is 160k br lvl 70. and those guyz all of them are 80. no1 there under 200k br , ok maybe 1 ...sad

    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	1766429
    I come from a world that you don't understand!


  • #2
    it goes by guild br so you could get anyone to fight against
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

    Comment


    • #3
      it matches your guild with a guild similar to your br. so you might have been matched against a stronger guild if you have a lot of inactives, or they lowered their br before registration to lower their br and get an easier opponent.

      Comment


      • #4
        This guild has 6.3kk br, how much do you have? Also note the name "50", ring any bells?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

        Comment


        • #5
          our guild is 4 mil br, we are new server ofc. they got just 15 ppl active in guild thats why close br to us, we just got smashed today =D
          I come from a world that you don't understand!

          Comment


          • #6
            by rank, it means aside from 1st match which was matched by guild BR you will be matched by total point.
            if you were lost and gain 4k points from the 1st match, then you will be matched with the guild with closest point to 4k even if that guild has 40m BR.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              well, what do you want? a 30 mil br to be lower than you just because they fought a 35 mil br guild? If you are such a weak guild, don't expect nothing.CSGB is for big boys, you don't deserve any good rewards if you're weak
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by danotz View Post
                well, what do you want? a 30 mil br to be lower than you just because they fought a 35 mil br guild? If you are such a weak guild, don't expect nothing.CSGB is for big boys, you don't deserve any good rewards if you're weak
                he have some right about his post , most of guilds are striping down their gears so they can get weaker oponents , some big boys lol...

                my Guild have cca 15 milion BR , and we have fight against Allstarz that have registered 22 million BR , and on crosservers they have 30 milion...
                Chance for win ?? i dont think so...

                Big boys dont cheat , they hit what they get...
                Alchemist

                S-287
                1M+BR Mage

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                  Big boys dont cheat , they hit what they get...
                  big boys dont go around making stupid threads either.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                    he have some right about his post , most of guilds are striping down their gears so they can get weaker oponents , some big boys lol...

                    my Guild have cca 15 milion BR , and we have fight against Allstarz that have registered 22 million BR , and on crosservers they have 30 milion...
                    Chance for win ?? i dont think so...

                    Big boys dont cheat , they hit what they get...
                    "All is Fair in Love and War".We didn't do that, because we will qualify anyways, but I don't find stripping down a cheat.You like it when the tok guys are naked, don't you?
                    Server: Kabam 17
                    Player name: Dwarf
                    Player level: 80
                    Player class: Knight
                    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                    Battle rating: 615k
                    Guild name: LoonyToons

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by danotz View Post
                      "All is Fair in Love and War".We didn't do that, because we will qualify anyways, but I don't find stripping down a cheat.You like it when the tok guys are naked, don't you?
                      But there a difference between ToK and CSGB : Those shadow in ToK are not equipping theirs gears just before the fight; They stay naked...
                      Personally, I really don't like to see those guilds doing that only to get more "easy" fight. I agree that they ain't "cheating", but it's close to be "unsporting" imo. My guild is first in BR for west coast server (Across all platforms) and I'm proud that my guild didn't act that low by reducing our BR in order to get easier fight.
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        But there a difference between ToK and CSGB : Those shadow in ToK are not equipping theirs gears just before the fight; They stay naked...
                        Personally, I really don't like to see those guilds doing that only to get more "easy" fight. I agree that they ain't "cheating", but it's close to be "unsporting" imo. My guild is first in BR for west coast server (Across all platforms) and I'm proud that my guild didn't act that low by reducing our BR in order to get easier fight.
                        Tell any sport player not to use everything allowed to win. He will laugh. So am i.
                        Last edited by daunapu; 02-16-2015, 12:09 PM. Reason: bolding some obvious points some fail to see
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          Tell any sport player not to use everything allowed to win. He will laugh. So am i.
                          like Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz took steroids and marijuana before they fight.. yeah they did not cheat.

                          Exploiting an Error in the system by "stripping down" to gain advantage is not cheating, like stripped down in battleground and feed your honor to someone or to your own self is basically not cheating. How come its cheating when everyone is doing it?

                          i havent learn sarcasm, its very new to me.
                          Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 02-16-2015, 12:12 PM. Reason: *in case Daunapu fail to see
                          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                            like Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz took steroids and marijuana before they fight.. yeah they did not cheat.

                            Exploiting an Error in the system by "stripping down" to gain advantage is not cheating, like stripped down in battleground and feed your honor to someone or to your own self is basically not cheating. How come its cheating when everyone is doing it?

                            i havent learn sarcasm, its very new to me.
                            First off, if the drugs are against the rules, it is cheating, and if they aren't, then it's not (but the rules should probably be changed).
                            As a counterexample that's way more appropriate to the case of CSGB, in wrestling, the wrestlers all "cut weight" to make their weight class for the weigh-in, then put as much weight back on as they can before the actual match. Is it cheating to be 20 pounds over the max weight in your bracket? No, because that's how the sport works.
                            It's only an error in the system if the game designers see it that way. I wouldn't be surprised if they tacitly support this BR stripping - gives players a feeling of control over the terrible system they devised.

                            As for giving away honor in BG, do you hate it when players strip to make ToK easier too? It's exactly the same thing. Helping out the weaker players to get around the rather unpleasant nature of some events. Feeding yourself with an alt is against the rules, so that's cheating, even if you're not likely to get caught. Luckily for most of us, it's not that easy to do, so rarely worth the effort.

                            I'm sure we'd all like it if they rebalanced some things to make it more reasonable, and then they could block these exploits and no one would care.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              big boys dont go around making stupid threads either.
                              with that atitude u could lose one green niple

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X