This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the rods back

So what i think it shall be okey to do is that when you upgrade from lvl 35 pvp set to 45 there shall be a place where you put your old items and if you used socket rods to get them back for an ammount of gold
    so if you used 2 sock rods then you will get them back for a nice ammount of gold

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
    So what i think it shall be okey to do is that when you upgrade from lvl 35 pvp set to 45 there shall be a place where you put your old items and if you used socket rods to get them back for an ammount of gold
    so if you used 2 sock rods then you will get them back for a nice ammount of gold
    this will make cash players stop buying more socketing rods hence bad for business
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

cashers seems to have the answer to everything in this game lol, all is fine from their point of view
      Let me draw u a picture from a free player angle of view. When u start the game they give u 4 socketing rods, which is ok and pretty fair to get u started and to not be too weak but also not too strong comparing with a casher full socketed gear(and prolly high lvl gems). Most of the ppls will save those 4 sockets for the 35 arena gear, and as we all know very well its still hard enought to try fight the cashers, which is also understandable till some point. That point is getting close when u reach 45 and your arena set will have no more sockets, and you will do even worse than before without those 4 sockets they gave u free (to make you not see too fast how bad its the game if you dont pay and hoping u'll pay later) and used in 35arena gear. So from 45, its pretty much obvious that if you dont pay for sockets you gonna sux more than before vs cashers because you wont have any socket rods to add in it. At this point.. it becomes pointless to keep playing no matter how active you are. So where is that phrase that R2 is "yelling" around proud that says free players can still compete but "just" takes longer. Obviously is not like that, at 45 with not sockets, if you play just to enjoy and lose ur time is ok, but if u trying to achieve something.. find other game.. or pay.
      Last edited by al1980ro; 11-05-2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
        cashers seems to have the answer to everything in this game lol, all is fine from their point of view
        Let me draw u a picture from a free player angle of view. When u start the game they give u 4 socketing rods, which is ok and pretty fair to get u started and to not be too weak but also not too strong comparing with a casher full socketed gear(and prolly high lvl gems). Most of the ppls will save those 4 sockets for the 35 arena gear, and as we all know very well its still hard enought to try fight the cashers, which is also understandable till some point. That point is getting close when u reach 45 and your arena set will have no more sockets, and you will do even worse than before without those 4 sockets they gave u free (to make you not see too fast how bad its the game if you dont pay and hoping u'll pay later) and used in 35arena gear. So from 45, its pretty much obvious that if you dont pay for sockets you gonna sux more than before vs cashers because you wont have any socket rods to add in it. At this point.. it becomes pointless to keep playing no matter how active you are. So where is that phrase that R2 is "yelling" around proud that says free players can still compete but "just" takes longer. Obviously is not like that, at 45 with not sockets, if you play just to enjoy and lose ur time is ok, but if u trying to achieve something.. find other game.. or pay.
        wow ur wrong beyond anything

1. i beat a level 45 casher with level 35 set (i don;t have 45 set)
        2. i am not a casher

the reason i won is due to the following facts
        i know how to build myself
        i know how to deal with different class
        i have good guild skills
        i refined my equipment to the stats i need
        i use the right troops
        i use the skills i think is an all class fighter
        i got good trinkets and rings
        i enchant fully
        i only use the socketing rods for weapon (only PVP weapon but i did once use it for armor and valoran sword cause i needed too)

other than that it should be reason enough

just to point 1 well known fact

I AM NOT A CASH PLAYER
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

dude.. all ur "i do that" examples u give, are useless untill u compare urself with a noob who doesnt know game basics lol. everyone tweak their gears, (we talk of 45 lvls where we already know to play right?..) all enchants their gears properly.. and if u argument ur power like that means u beating some noob cashers who just pay and have nothing learned in this game.
          u beat a lvl 45 casher with arena set or w/o .. u make me laught.. where? on afk duel where AI sux and have no ideea how to use skills? or where u pot and pots have effect just for the attacker in duel? .. give me a break with these stories..
          "u enchant fully" rolf.. and others not? wth are those stupid examples..

regarding casher, I said it in general, so if you are not one of them, try not talk in ur defavour, as u can see this post is to make the game a little more friendly for free ppls, but u seem to be happy beating a noob casher lolz. gj

one more thing to remember u.. cause it seems ur not aware, you say u beat that lvl 45 with ur 35set.. do you realize that ur 35 set has those free rods on it and on 45 ull have none if u dont pay.. lol
          im looking at ur post numbers.. it make sense now how u get so many by posting all nonsense everywhere w/o thinking
          Last edited by al1980ro; 11-05-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
            dude.. all ur "i do that" examples u give, are useless untill u compare urself with a noob who doesnt know game basics lol. everyone tweak their gears, (we talk of 45 lvls where we already know to play right?..) all enchants their gears properly.. and if u argument ur power like that means u beating some noob cashers who just pay and have nothing learned in this game.
            u beat a lvl 45 casher with arena set or w/o .. u make me laught.. where? on afk duel where AI sux and have no ideea how to use skills? or where u pot and pots have effect just for the attacker in duel? .. give me a break with these stories..
            "u enchant fully" rolf.. and others not? wth are those stupid examples..

regarding casher, I said it in general, so if you are not one of them, try not talk in ur defavour, as u can see this post is to make the game a little more friendly for free ppls, but u seem to be happy beating a noob casher lolz. gj
            If ur gonna ignore everything i say by saying i fought a noob
            then fine here is how i will put it again

This idea is not gonna get implemented cause it will be bad for business
            simple
            suggest some other ways

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I agree with you that would make the cash players stop buying balens for socketing rods but at least give us like 30-50k. Well, that amount not really alot.
              [S1] Temple Ibalize
              Guild: Harvoc
              Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Comment

Try not to burst into a flame war. The socketing rods subject has been debated for over 1 month and the answers were already given.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Right now we are unable to introduce a way to have socketing rods avaible to non-cashers. Wartune is 7Road's property, and at the moment we are not allowed to make any changes to the game in regards to socketing rods. That said, we're looking for some wiggle room in that area and *might* be able to do something in the future for players, but I really do want to stress that might part.

As far as trading goes, as has been previously stated, we currently have issues with the Market that need to be resolved first before we can bring it, or trading, online.
                If you want to continue your ideas regarding this subject I invite you to go to the respective thread and do it there.
                Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-New-servers.

/Topic closed.

Feel free to join

Comment

Working...
                X