New Patch Double Gems and Sylph Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    oh i just hope they would add those things back. well at least that's a dungeon that we can start & go afk (if u don't care about losing like i do).
    yep... best rewards I've seen are divinity shards (for those that weren't lucky enough w/ events in the past) and blessings of god x20 every 5th boss it seemed, so that's good for most players that still need purple sylph gear. Rewards not terrible for not doing anything other than putting sylphs into formation and maybe... there's evo stuff the higher you go, like lv20-30-100 or something

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      yep... best rewards I've seen are divinity shards (for those that weren't lucky enough w/ events in the past) and blessings of god x20 every 5th boss it seemed, so that's good for most players that still need purple sylph gear. Rewards not terrible for not doing anything other than putting sylphs into formation and maybe... there's evo stuff the higher you go, like lv20-30-100 or something
      finally, there's something really rewarding for going afk. i'm looking forward to it. thank you so much for the info

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
        it's in the first link in the first post at the end of the video
        ok thanks. i'll watch it when i got back my home internet connection. been playing for a few days using company's visitor wifi which blocks youtube. ironically they let r2games slip by (i guess they are updating the filters now & soon i'll be offline until i got back my internet at home).

Comment

Oh wow, more star sand and star tear shards yeej.

Comment

So it's

(p/m)atk+crit
            pdef+mdef
            hp+(p/m)def
            hp+block

and that's it? That simplifies the calculations, at least.
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
              interesting. I never put much thought on block. being a archer how good that stat compared to pdef/mdef ?

Edit: I like my hp too, rather not have it reduced.
              I like block a lot. I am of the opinion it is better to sacrifice def for block, but you do need to beware its diminishing returns.

Comment

Just to give a little info about separating those dual gems: you can recycle them and get back your both original gems. I know it cause I personally tested it on my toon (in test server) ;p
                Cost like 1000 gold for recycling lvl 11 dual gems.
                Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                  Just to give a little info about separating those dual gems: you can recycle them and get back your both original gems. I know it cause I personally tested it on my toon (in test server) ;p
                  Cost like 1000 gold for recycling lvl 11 dual gems.
                  yeah this was posted on the video on post #1

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Well seen 2 vids of sylph expedition now, and as imagined seems like it's been nerfed a lot compared to china one, not one sign of 2nd evo stuff
                  im actually more surprised if they put 2nd evo stuff on this initial release
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Why R2 put useless items in Sylph Expedition? I hope they change them, other way, I will ignore that event.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                      im actually more surprised if they put 2nd evo stuff on this initial release
                      yeah, r2/wartune is so predictable. they will try anything that will milk the money from heavy cashers.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Anyone able to tell us about the other changes, I'm sure they changed some things not listed in the notes.

Comment

sylph expedition questions: 1) Do the rewards reset daily for each stage? 2) What are the daily rewards, anything decent?
                          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                          Guild: Paradox
                          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                            sylph expedition questions: 1) Do the rewards reset daily for each stage? 2) What are the daily rewards, anything decent?
                            Think its one time, im not on test server, but on video you could see first time kill reward, and you only have one attempt to kill it, so it is always first kill, bit logic thinking, is it like skytrail, only one time the reward.

so the rewards looks good, divinity shards and goddes of blessing, but i think its the same as sky, doing it once, then need improve sylphs more, before doing it again, etc..
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                              Think its one time, im not on test server, but on video you could see first time kill reward, and you only have one attempt to kill it, so it is always first kill, bit logic thinking, is it like skytrail, only one time the reward.

so the rewards looks good, divinity shards and goddes of blessing, but i think its the same as sky, doing it once, then need improve sylphs more, before doing it again, etc..
                              Why give an answer when you're not sure, and don't have an account on test server?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post

yes, I was assuming the same things. I asked hoping to get it confirmed or not. Also are there daily rewards since we can see the rankings on the right and when do they go out?
                                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                                Guild: Paradox
                                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Working...
                                X