Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will R2 address the issue of server merges or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will R2 address the issue of server merges or not?

I would like to know if this is even being talked about at R2? Long time player like myself who have dropped a load of cash here have done it all for nothing! In CW last night, I am fighting players with 2 and 3 merged slyphs! It has taken me 10 months and a **** load of money just to get one RED; now I see players with two and three! I can only speak for myself, however, I hope others feel the same as I do when it comes to spending anymore money on the game. Why bother when you merge servers and bring in people who existing players can not compete with? It really is a poor business plan by R2 and I wonder what they thought would happen when they did this? You need to separate the server back to the way it was or either give the same amount of rewards for each and level the playing fields. If you don't that is your call and I for one will be done with Wartune and move on to another game; you will lose in the long run as players like myself leave the game.

Personally, I think CW should be divided into server clusters (about 4-12 servers each) like I had seen in Shadowbound so everyone will have a fair chance in competing in the preliminaries and in the finals, and annotate the winners within each server cluster instead across the board (to all servers). This will also probably minimize somewhat a lag issue as experienced in CW. These servers should be grouped as close to the time of inception. Example: West Coast servers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (as examples since I don't know what servers are in each time zone) should be grouped together as a cluster; 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 should be grouped into another cluster. Players from both clusters should not be competing with each other, but within each other. When merges happen, a cluster should be redone with the rules as close to inception of server as possible so there will be new people. This way of doing it will not truly be a battle for others to enjoy since it's more like who spends the most wins.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X