tok is too hard/spire rewards...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tok is too hard/spire rewards...

I understand making dungeons harder as we get stronger, but holy **** batman this is ridiculous. If a team avg of 210M br can't even budge 1st level of tok normal, it's waayyy too hard. And for spire, only got 5 chests???

210M BR ON AVERAGE is impossible...

That said, I completed TOK Normal with 2 guys below 2M BR, and the third below 1.3M BR. I am about 2.3M.

Comment

[QUOTE=

That said, I completed TOK Normal with 2 guys below 2M BR, and the third below 1.3M BR. I am about 2.3M.[/QUOTE]

I had 2 players above 2m and 2 between 1.6m and 1.9m and could not even dent lvl 1 of easy tok. However that may have more to do with the fact as soon as the crit stats started to fly the lag became, once more, unbearable.
      How newcomers with only a cpl hundred BR (which is what I think Spanky was saying, i.e. not 210m but 210k avg) are supposed to get tok rewards I dont know. I know of NO lvl 38 players (the qualifying lvl to participate in tok) that could EVER beat easy tok now. If you wish to increase diff, do the same as you did with spire, have spire norm (where the toons we play against have no euds) and tok hell (where they do have euds).

Once upon a time I had my butt kicked in arena by other players, now lag kicks my butt.
      Dragon Awaken
      Server: S9
      Character: Raven

Comment

The problem is not so much the difficulty of TOK. Yes, it plays a part, but the MAIN problem is that TOK is based on REAL LIFE toons. The TOP toons in your particular region, in fact.

It doesn't matter if TOK is set to 10% of the top toon's BR. If he is 10M BR, you are still looking at 1M BR on his shadow in TOK, and it can ONLY grow with the hyper BR inflation of late.

TOK worked when the best mount you can get is +50, and there was only 2 of them in the entire game. Nowadays, with refine, getting +100 mounts is easy as pie, and heaven help the non-Advanced Classes who cannot hope to match those who can refine their mounts.

TOK is unplayable for newbies simply because of the hyper-inflation of stats, regardless of the actual stat percentage that R2 set the TOK shadows at. Of course, the latest patch did increase the percentage significantly. I used to be able to 1-shot the entire opposing team in TOK Normal Stage 1. Now, I'd be lucky to take 20% off them.

Comment

I agree with that. Put tok back as it was and add hell mode. It is impossible for players to beat even lvl1 of easy now. My team could at least beat 3 lvls of easy so far. Now 2 shots off and then we are obliterated. We were doing so well finally. No progress now. Back to in and out for us.

Comment

Huh?

Did tok normal easily last night... only seems marginally harder, as does tok hard.

Spire nm, well, thats just treating it how spire used to be before eudis... just like how EF hell should be treated how EF nm first was (i avoid first boss in hell, its ANNOYING!!!)
            Wartune
            IGN: Decima
            Guild: Elysium
            Server: S5 (Europe)
            Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
            IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
            Server : 59 (Europe)
            Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

By the way, I figured out why TOK is suddenly so difficult: The Eudaemons.

The incompetent MORONS in R2 put in Eudeamons for the shadow toons in TOK, BUT FORGOT TO LOWER THE EUDAEMON STATS. As a result, TOK Easy has a guy with a FULL POWER Wind Ranger, who gives you 140k bleed from round 1.

So, yeah, most L38 people will die in a round or two.

There is no Wind Ranger in Normal. That kid is way overpowered.
              Last edited by AdaJames; 11-06-2015, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Tok nightmare after this patch doesnt have eudaemons...for easy normal hard idk..

Comment

Easy and normal have it. I will try hard and let you know.

EDIT: TOK Hard have kids.
                  Last edited by AdaJames; 11-06-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Wow, i was mistaken... just entered ToK easy, easy soloable... now its epically hard! I died on level 2.

Hmmm, yes, eudis are in ToK hard & nm btw.
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

kabam server europe

well i did tok normal today and its unpassable for 3 ppl over 2.3 br and 1.8 br the opposite team full team with edus

plus tok normal justraven is their checked rankings cross server isnt he suppose to be in tok hard as your wonderful reset is 00.00 u messed up big time u cupcakes if easy normal hard and nm are unpassable

Comment

Tok nm seem easier than usual, lvl 1 to 5 just die at most on 1st delphic (2.6 archer 3.2 knight 3.7 knight and 4.4 archer). I think the problem for weaker player is the eud that are not as weak as the shadow but looks to be the original one.

Comment

Finally I am able to log into forums been nearly 2 weeks now and been unable to on maxthon browser ( had to log into chrome just to log in here :/ )

Back to topic we did tok Nm today as usual, I play on a Kabam european server too and although we died on stage 3 after refreshing we then tried again and passed 3,4 and 5 all in quick succession.
                          My team consisted of a 4 mill BR archer, 3.2 mill BR mage, Myself (2.7k BR Knight) and another knight of 1.7 mill BR so it seems to be do-able at least for us The archer and mage in my team are married with lvl 9 rings also so maybe that needs to be taken into account too.

Comment

they are in normal as well, so think easy as well?

Comment

Yes, they done scr*wed up (going to pistol whip the next cretin that changes words to something of the Brady Bunch as my disappointment is not of such, so cut it out, and shove those cupcakes into your pie hole until you pass out) with this. There are folks who are at 3+ Million BR that could not defeat level 1 on Easy mode. I went in to see what the hubbub was about, and surely enough, my team got wiped out with "full" figures as if I am fighting their true forms. I didn't get as much as a shot off.

Before the Euds were added, my team on level 1 Easy would get about 1k's worth of damage from the 4 (I think we had this conversation before I was stronger to take on such). Frankly, if the entry level is 38 for Easy, then they (R2) should have made it so that people that are 38 and higher can not have that much difficulty in doing so, and could somewhat pass it. Higher BRs wishing to try on Easy, should have already beaten it to unlock the next mode of play. If those still want to play on Easy, then the basic rewards should reflect as such until they decide to try Normal and ultimately Hard. With that being said, there should be a cap on the stats (or BR) of the shadows that will be used, as percentages will not do.

There are people who are going to hit the easy stuff to build upon so they can take on higher difficulties when they are ready. Making something utterly difficult on something that is meant to be easy is just plain stupid and retarded. That's like game companies setting up the first run under Professional Mode when they supposed to start the player at Normal or Easy mode to get them accustomed to the game.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X