WBs HP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBs HP

I know this has been posted a lot, but R2 dont listen or are a bunch of A*****.

A 5min WBs is NOT fun at all!

For the love of GOD, BUDA, ALA, etc. add more HP to it.

For once R2 (or who ever the F*** can do this) do it!

DO IT!!!!!

PD: should i put a Shia Labeouf motivational meme????

PD2: DO IT!!!

I agree please add hp to world bosses. having the world boss be over in 5010 minutes is a disappointment

Comment

I wish everything can be done in 5 mins!!
      Who needs HP, if you just need gold just multiply it like it is.
      WB is dead boring, and u want to repeat same routines for 20 rounds?
      No thanks, 4 rounds is more than want to make me puke.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

bumb, come on R2 2 WBs rounds, plz do something, its so dam easy to fix it!

Comment

It isn't apparently. They hit the hardcoded limit on WB hp, or so they claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            It isn't apparently. They hit the hardcoded limit on WB hp, or so they claimed.
            Citation needed? The world boss HP would not require hardcoding its a simple integer number.

Back when I started WB HP would increase when the boss was killed fast. They seam to always have maint at WB time mid week so it would drop again(and the maint loggers would get huge cash). Then they took the middle world boss away. Wb is either middle of the night(3:30am) or middle of my work day, now so only have a chance on the weekend. And with a server as old as mine with mostly 200k to 300k attack lvls, its over in 2 attacks, its total ****.

Comment

When you started, the BRs were a lot less across the board, and so the WB hp was a lot less. It was never at the limit, which it is now. It can't go up as it is at the limit, and it doesn't go down because even the minimum is higher than the limit. This simple logic too much for you, kiwi?

As for the citation, do a search on the forum. It was only a few months ago. One of the mods mentioned it in ANOTHER of these threads.

Comment

When you started, the BRs were a lot less across the board, and so the WB hp was a lot less. It was never at the limit, which it is now. It can't go up as it is at the limit, and it doesn't go down because even the minimum is higher than the limit. This simple logic too much for you, kiwi?
                You repeated my comment and made it a insult, you are a special person. As I said with the age of my server, the players attack(matk and patk not the br) is now 200k to 300k, the br's on my server range from 2 million to 5 million(mostly fake br), the WB at its current so called max is extremely short.

As for the citation, do a search on the forum. It was only a few months ago. One of the mods mentioned it in ANOTHER of these threads.
                Mods are not dev's they are other players who think they know, show me a dev saying its in the hardcode, I'll tell him to his face he's lying. You can't survival the final hit now like you could when we were quarter the size in the past, so they can increase the bosses final hit power but the HP is a hardcode? They can leave the hp and increase the bosses defence(like the attol bosses). The simple truth is they don't want to add another daily event that gives even more gold for free.

Now please stop the attitude, act civil, or is that too hard for you? anyone can be a keyboard warrior, a human can do it without acting like a jerk.

Kiwi

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
                  You repeated my comment and made it a insult, you are a special person.
                  I pointed out the logic that goes with your comment, which you seem unable to grasp. When you first started, the WB's hp was able to go up and down because it was not at the limit. Now, it no longer can because of that limit. The limit was always there. It just did not show until it was reached.

You are still unable to grasp it, and act all butthurt because of your deliberate stupidity. Why? Probably because it makes you feel better that you didn't think of it to begin with. "He is mean to me. Waawaawaa! I don't have to understand now because he is mean! Waawaawaa!"

Comment

Your point and my point was the same point however.....

LET ME SAY THIS SLOW SO YOU UNDERSTAND, There is no limit, the limit is a lie, there is noting stopping them adding more hp to the boss, there are currently bosses with 5 bars of hp, I agree with this thread you obviously do not. They altered the WB so the player dies for the big final hits, there is noting stopping them adding HP; they just don't want to. Hardcode is where the option you change, is written into the code in such a way if its changed it breaks the code. This is not the case here.

I just treat people with respect (even if I don't like them), something I now know you are incapable of. I'm in no way butthurt, I could care less what you(a keyboard warrior) think of me, or my input. I'm unsure what your argument is, you seam to backup what I'm saying, are you just a troll who likes to flame people?

Cut the attitude, it really does not impress anyone. There is no need for personal insults, it is just a game, if you want a flame war look for someone else.

Kiwi.

Comment

I guess you don't know of anything such as a "stack overflow error" when it comes to putting in a number. I am sure they placed a limit on such to prevent the game from even crashing. Either way, my server does WB in about 20-30 minutes (depending on how many people are there) because many people either removed euds/sylphs or other things to make it longer.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        I guess you don't know of anything such as a "stack overflow error" when it comes to putting in a number. I am sure they placed a limit on such to prevent the game from even crashing. Either way, my server does WB in about 20-30 minutes (depending on how many people are there) because many people either removed euds/sylphs or other things to make it longer.

A stack overflow would not really apply here as they have had other bosses with more hp, just less defence so a smaller team can handle them. Plus the WB hp is only a 8 digits, even the JavaScript integer range is many times larger.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
                          Your point and my point was the same point however.....

LET ME SAY THIS SLOW SO YOU UNDERSTAND, There is no limit, the limit is a lie, there is noting stopping them adding more hp to the boss,

<<editted out dribble>>

Kiwi.
                          Actually, there is. Stack overflow, as Meikura said, is one. Overwriting an array is another (similar, but not necessarily the same thing as stack overflow).

There is also something that is a hardcoded limit within the variable that they use. Every variable has a bit limit. If they used int, for example, you have about an 8-bit limit. Long int is about 16, I think. It has been a while since I played with software programming. You go over that, you warp back to 0 and start over.

Regardless, come back when you actually know what you are talking about and stop spraying ignorance everywhere. You and that stupid "send us your screenshot from BEFORE 5.2 patch" kiwi mod give kiwis a bad name.

Comment

The problem is the HP cause it ends too fast is it?Why cant they change the way the gold daru is calculated to make it more? >w<
                            In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
                            Guild :?
                            BR: 6M
                            Class : Mage
                            Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Blar blar blar trying to sound smart while reading wiki's
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	flamewar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1722352

Programming and computers moved past 8bit years ago...... Did you notice the red square under your name in the left box says "AdaJames is probably not making post worth reading." when you hover over it? classic, you earned a troll box.

Comment

Working...
                              X