Medusa sylph questions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa sylph questions?

Hey guys I wanted to ask for advices for medusa sylph. I am a knight and I am on new server so I get offer to get medusa. I use eve for now but as everybody have huge electro resistance I see electro sylph weak maybe little later in game...I will still use electro but for pve.I need some advices for pvp and I found medusa as good sylph with similar dmg skills as dark sylph has(dark resistances are huge these days) I would go wather if they will add 1 more attack skill.Fire resistances beign higer and higer and I don't see something special in fire sylph skills,medusa has steal,aoe skills and aquilon blessing 40% dmg reduce <3 Thank you for any help.

Im a mage and electro is my main sylph.Generally electro is suited for patk users(from wat they all say)Yea keep usong electro for ur pve .Electro in maximizing damage.If ur talking abt medusa its a support sylph so use it in pvp...Use medusa in guild battle ,arena anywhere where is pvp.Medusa skills are good i recoomend these skills
    1)Whispering Wind
    2)Steal
    To me those 2 are must have.Medusa is also useful in sylph arena it has skill can reflect 20,000 points
    Continue working on ur eve if ur planning on using it as ur primary sylph for good.Medusa is also handy in class wars.The steal is just <3
    **Apologies my grammar or typo im lazy to fix em
    **Using eve for good means ur gonna refine it to hercules and so on
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Medusa's a pretty good sylph for pvp, especially for group fights. The steal skill is terrific, and whispering wind is a very nice bonus. The down side is the rest of the skills are underwhelming, but with steal, you can get a big advantage if you can stay sylphed longer than your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Medusa's a pretty good sylph for pvp, especially for group fights. The steal skill is terrific, and whispering wind is a very nice bonus. The down side is the rest of the skills are underwhelming, but with steal, you can get a big advantage if you can stay sylphed longer than your opponent.
        Ikr!Steal is like heaven
        In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
        Guild :?
        BR: 6M
        Class : Mage
        Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          What you think of aquilon blessing or aquilon's lament!!????

Comment

Working...
          X