Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloud Adventures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cloud Adventures

    Seriously Cloud Adventures is awful now. I just spent (watched) me battle myself for 7.5 minutes. It's rediculous especially since: 1) No Rewards 2) No XP. I hit a trap 6 times in a row just now, constantly having to go back spaces. (FYI I did finish it) Cloud Adventures needs to either be modified so we get rewards & XP for Victories or put it back to the way it was.

    Thoughts Guys & Gals?
    Sapphire
    Class: Mage Lvl. 80:
    BR: 96,909,297 Normal Mode
    92,623,908 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 Glass Mines a.k.a. S92
    Guild: Paradise
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

  • #2
    IMO, cloud adventures is a waste of time now. Rewards are just not worth the time it takes even if you do make it to the end. I have stopped doing CA right after it came out. The way I see it is it will not change unless we all stop doing CA and don't think that will happen.

    Comment


    • #3
      i gave up doin cloud adventures too as 1: its time consuming 2: no great rewards 3: dice rolls are rigged by r2 games to make u spend

      Comment


      • #4
        The game devs have become violently opposed to giving us anything for free, so there is approximately zero chance CA will be improved ever. I look at it as a benefit where I save time because it's so crappy there is absolutely no reason to even bother. If they increased rewards it might be necessary to run it again, and that would be awful.

        Comment


        • #5
          You just now realizing this man? Ever since they decided to put all the minigames in the stupid "gamebox" I've stopped doing them all completely. CA was worth doing before since it gave balens and whatnot but now it's definitely not worth the time.

          It's not even just that. So many things in the game that nobody does. ToK after the increased difficulty, spire nightmare which is way too time consuming, kitten club. Just all dead.

          Comment


          • #6
            Only game in the box actually worth playing is fishing(can rack up a few beast souls easily), and jewel is fast, and fun ^^

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              Only game in the box actually worth playing is fishing(can rack up a few beast souls easily), and jewel is fast, and fun ^^
              You can get beast souls from fishing? Didn't know that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
                You just now realizing this man? Ever since they decided to put all the minigames in the stupid "gamebox" I've stopped doing them all completely. CA was worth doing before since it gave balens and whatnot but now it's definitely not worth the time.

                It's not even just that. So many things in the game that nobody does. ToK after the increased difficulty, spire nightmare which is way too time consuming, kitten club. Just all dead.
                The game box was kind of my idea (and suggestion). My intent was to put all the games on a daily basis so people won't have eleventy-billion icons floating on screen, that they can play at their leisure, and not to wait each month for a game to come up for a week. However, they <expletive> that up in keeping the same but worse bull <expletive>. I had liked CA prior to its modification, and had voiced my opposition to such before it were to be implemented (R2 could have read and just bypass that modification if they wanted). The Old CA was fun, and even if it was a gamble to spend balens for rolls, I would be able to get some of it (or more) in return rolls. When the new <expletive> came out, I just didn't touch it; not worth my time.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
                  You can get beast souls from fishing? Didn't know that.
                  You have to get nickels to turn into beast souls, and it's only practical if you were a fairly high level of fishing before they introduced nickels. I get 80 per blue+yellow stripe fish, but plenty of people don't even get half that, so it varies a ton.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    The game box was kind of my idea (and suggestion). My intent was to put all the games on a daily basis so people won't have eleventy-billion icons floating on screen, that they can play at their leisure, and not to wait each month for a game to come up for a week. However, they <expletive> that up in keeping the same but worse bull <expletive>. I had liked CA prior to its modification, and had voiced my opposition to such before it were to be implemented (R2 could have read and just bypass that modification if they wanted). The Old CA was fun, and even if it was a gamble to spend balens for rolls, I would be able to get some of it (or more) in return rolls. When the new <expletive> came out, I just didn't touch it; not worth my time.
                    Yeah see that idea of gamebox sounds great. I'd be perfectly fine with that. I think the thing with the new CA that irks me is the fact that it takes too long to kill yourself and the fact you can end up moving backwards instead of forwards.

                    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    You have to get nickels to turn into beast souls, and it's only practical if you were a fairly high level of fishing before they introduced nickels. I get 80 per blue+yellow stripe fish, but plenty of people don't even get half that, so it varies a ton.
                    Ah ok that makes sense. I never really did fishing before so I think I'm still only level 2 or 3.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      hardly if ever touched this useless timewaster since the version change.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X