Dodge astral ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge astral ***

i can say from all the people i ask around they say dodge astral activate like if it was 50%-80% of the time i see 8% and i attacked 3 times and it dodges 2 time now *** is wrong with that? thats way op we do delp destroyer and it dodges 2 hits or 1 hit and thats 8% out of 100%? and when we trying to upgrade equipments and we fail at 80-90% now thats messed up compared to dodge astral.

its more like double the percent that its supposed to be mine usually triggers once a fight atleast

u saying its 50 to 80 percent means u re rly rly rly stupid though
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

I know what you mean almona. I gave one a try and at only 6% it seemed like it was working all the time. As time went by that evened out and I would go multiple arena battle without seeing it proc once. I finally decided the damage reduction % was better for me since it was more consistent although even at 15% I dont notice much of a difference with that astral.

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
        its more like double the percent that its supposed to be mine usually triggers once a fight atleast

u saying its 50 to 80 percent means u re rly rly rly stupid though
        wow you must be really blind and stupid read well i said it feels like it was 50 to 80%.......... change monitor next time buy a bigger size

Comment

ya and im telling u to stop crying as it never never never triggers 50 percent of the time

ur just one of those whiny babies that are around here
          s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
          Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
            ya and im telling u to stop crying as it never never never triggers 50 percent of the time

ur just one of those whiny babies that are around here
            Picking a fight for no reason?

Comment

Agree'd, it procs way too often, and such a powerful astral should not proc that much. 10% chance should not proc that damn much. Bad people who play the game for 5 minutes a day don't understand so ignore them.

Comment

yeah its not really 10% if talk about the chance.. Its too hard to rely on % chance.. You know why? Because when enchanting items,90% chance do failed..

Comment

Doge astral suuuck just to let you know iwe try it zzzzzzzz

Comment

The % chance shouldn't be judged so harshly.. I have a 10% chance to regain some hp after performing an action (Blessed Health) Some times it activates 5x in the same battle, other times I can go through an entire dungeon without it activating so your complaint about the % activating too often is bogus. It just depends on how lucky the user is. Cry some more, the forums aren't damp enough.

Comment

bcoz its % chance , so its depend on luck
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

As a knight I was using a lvl 5 block astral but switched to dodge when I noticed its proc rate was amazing. Its not uncommon to see 6+ procs in one arena fight. I was in TL today actually on the pull with 6 mobs and they all atkd, the astral procs 4 dodges out of the 6 incoming atks. I wouldn't say 80%, but definitely higher than 10%, maybe around 30-40%

Comment

if you got super mega high HP, illusion can serve you well

Comment

I just tested two astrals with 10% proc.

10% to heal 50% damage done.
                            10% to dodge all damage.

Results:
                            10% Heal = Proced twice in 36 hits
                            10% dodge = Proced 6 times in one arena fight. (About 6 out of 15 hits MAX)

Other observations: Guild Mate using the same astral, only at 4%, procced 4 times in an arena duel. Still far exceeding the 10% heal.

Let's look at this in another light:
                            10% to heal 50%: On average, a strong player will hit another strong player for oh.. say... 4k-5k
                            Now let's say it proced magically 4 times in an arena duel, that's about 10k health saved for you.

Compare the above situation with this:
                            10% to dodge damage: 4-5k damage hit converted to 1 damage. Procs 6 times in a duel.
                            You just avoided 30k damage. This is also not saying you are not fighting someone who hits like a truck.

Overall: 10% dodge is already Over Powered as hell. The proc rate seems to be way more than it should be.

Comment

stop looking at it as percentages its like this if you have a chance to roll a dice ten times and you roll 8 sixes in a row that is how i look at the astral chances if it works mutilple times in one fight or even in a row its like rolling a dice you may roll the same number over and over.

Comment

Working...
                              X