outllands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krzycanuk View Post
    when a guild signs up. for outland , those peeps in that guild should have to stay in that guild in order to battle , this cowardliness guild jumping is pathetic and ruins it for most , seems like a simple fix so why not , peeps are making alt guilds for matchup; s these control freaks won't change so please change the rules thanks
    They won't change it. I submitted a ticket on this when it lasted 3 months cause a top guild bailed. All support said was they can't stop players from changing guilds and encouraged us to follow suit.

Comment

They won't change it. I submitted a ticket on this when it lasted 3 months cause a top guild bailed. All support said was they can't stop players from changing guilds and encouraged us to follow suit.
      Yep, I think they are lazy to even implement criteria for a guild to remain in the fight, let alone ensure even matching for teams.

I will repeat, jumping guilds in the middle of an Outlands season is a d*expletive* move. I say this to the KH's that managed (6-7) to surface through the Green Team that I am laughing because they don't have the nuts to face the music in their league. It gives me a nice challenge, though, because I will not go down that easily. I know when and where I can hit them for PG; I know we can mutilate them in CCW (points wise); and I can count rounds being shelled out so I know when I can steal for the last laugh at the end of the day.

So, I welcome those to be ball-less. I will fight to the very end.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X