Vortex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex

to be honest there is way too much competition for so little spots between every server, in my option this should just be server based not cross server this would make it better for every one.

It is too crowded, although that will improve over time, since extra talismans have extremely little value, so once people are saturated, they'll stop bothering. Eventually, weaker players will probably be encouraged to take the slots, so that rifts are easier. But it's still a ways off for now.

I think they should include a chest (or maybe a chance of one) in the blitzes, since it's really hard to get enough if you can only do a few levels of a given quality. I'm probably using blues for a long time, since even when I get a few purples, they're not likely to be what I need at first, and holding a slot long enough to get any will be unlikely for months to come.

Comment

so many greedy players that dont give others a chance. today you have saretta nacc and passport occupying posts for at least 12hrs and not giving others a chance to even gain 1 yellow chest from posts. people should be more considerate of others here and at least let them get a full hour if they close to that hour before taking a post from them

thanks to those stripping for rift boss in immortals but please dont cry when another comes along that is stripped also and wants a shot at it

Comment

are you the anna from these bullhorns cos if you are am wondering if you can translate am pretty sure it was related to this topic

Comment

Hahahaha, that's Hungarian and it is quite explicit.
          It might be related but certainly not needed for this topic.

Comment

and its the same scumbags that keep taking the vortex's off you with 5 mins left to get the 4 hour reward one is MasterZ, moonshine secam24 and enchantress and the sick part is they all-ready have a full orange set they are just doing it because they have loads of money and no character just *****
            Last edited by anna11; 12-18-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Hey anna11 I just checked Enchantress set.. she does not have orange set btw, js(blues)
              There are some people in the game that are Butt Head drama queens , yet there are many others like Enchantress who is not one of them there butt heads. They happen to be one of those folks that still helps when asked.
              Try to be a bit more kinder in words when judging folks you do not know
              Last edited by Turbain; 12-18-2017, 05:02 PM.
              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Enchantress has been playing a long time. I've known her for over 3 years and she is such a sweetheart, so before you call someone a scumbag, look in the mirror first.
                Just loving life one day at a time… and having fun doing it!

☽O☾LittleD - S414 - LVL 80 Knight - BR 17300K(there about) - Guild, Saintz

Comment

I think it is better to ask some strong players for help and have a go for the orange gear. The green and blue stuff is rubbish. You can't even enchant it because these exp-thingies are lost once you have orange gear.

It is best not to stress over because of some puny rewards when one can get better rewards in stead. With the help of stronger players i have almost a complete set of orange talismans wich couldn't be done on my own. Hopefully there are helpfull strong players on your server.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
                    Hey anna11 I just checked Enchantress set.. she does not have orange set btw, js(blues)
                    There are some people in the game that are Butt Head drama queens , yet there are many others like Enchantress who is not one of them there butt heads. They happen to be one of those folks that still helps when asked.
                    Try to be a bit more kinder in words when judging folks you do not know

to me they are all orange, i have 3 orange and rest purple and the reason that the rest of us have so little is the same players hogging the vortex's 24 hours a day every day.
                    For what reason just to stop other players from progressing that's just greed. and to be honest Enchantress is not the worst but she does not think twice about taking you vortex when she has no need for them. the worst is MasterZ he always takes them just before they finish, i will always check the timer on everyone's and keep checking till it ends then take an empty one. why be a ********* when there no reason

Comment

Originally posted by anna11 View Post

and its the same scumbags that keep taking the vortex's off you with 5 mins left to get the 4 hour reward one is MasterZ, moonshine secam24 and enchantress and the sick part is they all-ready have a full orange set they are just doing it because they have loads of money and no character just *****
                      PvP areas will be dominated by the players who spend huge sums for advantage. That should hardly be a shock at this point.
                      I don't know Enchantress and can't vouch for how good or bad she is, but I can tell you this:
                      If you want to call someone scum, direct it at 7Road and R2. Ultimately, Enchantress is just a player enjoying the benefits she has gotten from her purchases. It is 7Road who designed the game so that you have to be a huge spender to compete and who designed the game so that the biggest spenders, in pursuit of their rewards, are directly taking rewards from you. It is R2 that chose to host this game, fully knowing how exploitive it is to its players.

Comment

Working...
                      X