Sylph Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Merge

I currently have a Zeus as my main sylph. I was considering raising Cerberus & Hercules to merge a Tyre (and eventually evolve into Thor). However, I am a free player, so I was wondering if it was worth it to do so. I seem to have difficulty obtaining the emblems of fire and electro and those are needed in large quantities for Tyre/Thor. Should I just stick with raising the Zeus or go for Tyre/Thor? If I should try to get the merged sylph, how can I get more emblems?

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks for reading
    Last edited by eclipseclash; 04-20-2018, 11:40 AM.

It can take time to build up the emblems. you can try to win one in the hot events. to make thor from tyre you will need 750 fire/electro emblems and 5k each of moon dust and moon rock. in the long run it would be cheaper to make thor then to try to make tyre and turn it into thor since you will only need 500 emblems and 1k sun core and 1k blast of sun.
    IGN: whitewolf
    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
    Guild: OUTCASTS
    Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
      It can take time to build up the emblems.
      On certain weeks there a login rewards giving 100x fire/electro emblems sun core's and blasts of sun. If you do the sylph road event also you can have a Tyre in One event by merging 1x Orange Herc/Cerb.. Then use more Sylph road events to obtain fire/electro emblems & moon dust/rock for Thor. Dont forget Magic Inn for extra sylph merge materials, And dimension sacrifice offering for moon dust/rock Daily.
      Imo It is a lot Faster/Cheaper To use Sylph Road Events To up Tyre to Thor, Rather Than save ansd save and save and save and save and save and save and save and save adv Marha/sep's To merge 2x lv4 evo red sylphs to make thor..90% of top players or those whom used their brains got their Thor/Odin/Frigga by making Tyre/Loki/Frya 1st.
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-20-2018, 10:55 PM.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

try luck exchange and try ur luck getting any merge sylph as theirs one on at this precise moment

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X