Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Earning Vip Points In Order To Upgrade To The Next Vip Level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning Vip Points In Order To Upgrade To The Next Vip Level

I noticed in your latest update of 9.0 you reduced the vip level vip 4 to vip 2 and that's nice but would it be possible for non paying players and paying players to earn their vip daily through quests every day I think that would be a nice idea for new coming players. I know this sounds sort of rude in a way for old players who have been growing their astros but I'm one of those players that aren't willing to click those astros into oblivion and plus many years will pass by and 1 way or the other you are going to have to consider this option you cant stay in that corner of yours forever I mean thats like staying in ur moms house when u know u have to grow up get a job n have a home of your own. What I'm saying is lets welcome players that are old and new something nice and what better way than to earn those vip points of yours through some quests that are simple and not too hard for them to do so they wont have to come back here n complain (like me) plus you'll see lots of happy faces and besides I don't see why you cant grow ur vip level through quests please consider this option as I'd love to return back to wartune rather than popping on n off the game thank you and have a good day. T.T

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
    I noticed in your latest update of 9.0 you reduced the vip level vip 4 to vip 2 and that's nice but would it be possible for non paying players and paying players to earn their vip daily through quests every day I think that would be a nice idea for new coming players. I know this sounds sort of rude in a way for old players who have been growing their astros but I'm one of those players that aren't willing to click those astros into oblivion and plus many years will pass by and 1 way or the other you are going to have to consider this option you cant stay in that corner of yours forever I mean thats like staying in ur moms house when u know u have to grow up get a job n have a home of your own. What I'm saying is lets welcome players that are old and new something nice and what better way than to earn those vip points of yours through some quests that are simple and not too hard for them to do so they wont have to come back here n complain (like me) plus you'll see lots of happy faces and besides I don't see why you cant grow ur vip level through quests please consider this option as I'd love to return back to wartune rather than popping on n off the game thank you and have a good day. T.T
    that is stupid thy already give you a chance as free player to with only ONE 7 day vip card you get auto astrals not like before when you need 40-50 days to have vip and that is almost imposibile to get only if you save all yours perks vip cards and use all in row better solution will be for you if you already not get r2 mail with rewards code after every patch that have 7 days vip card that thy get back special events where you can get vip cards as rewards

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post
    They already have perks package, were you aware of this? If you open a tab and go to r2games .com/user/ you will see "Perks" under the gold crown. Click on the money bag icon and redeem packages you've earned. VIP cards start at Lvl 24. I'm a free player who stopped wasting time clicking on astrals and I've just been saving all of my VIP cards to use when I know I have enough gold stashed in animals to max out all my astrals at once.
    Not on GameRocks, sadly.

Leave a comment:

• CindyC253
    replied
    They already have perks package, were you aware of this? If you open a tab and go to r2games .com/user/ you will see "Perks" under the gold crown. Click on the money bag icon and redeem packages you've earned. VIP cards start at Lvl 24. I'm a free player who stopped wasting time clicking on astrals and I've just been saving all of my VIP cards to use when I know I have enough gold stashed in animals to max out all my astrals at once.
    Last edited by CindyC253; 08-12-2019, 03:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X