X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing System

Hi,

As a player who hasn't have the patch yet, I've some queries on it.

I understand that you need to buy 4 pieces of it. How do you synthesize it to level 2 and above? What benefits do higher levels give?

Thank you!
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

there are three clothing options which are head, weapon and attire the fourth is wings, the clothing cost 395 balen each wings are still set at regular price to upgrade you need two pieces of clothing of the same sort i.e. weapon and weapon and synthesis them together, clothing only adds rage at start of battles and maxes at the moment at level 4 that gives +11 rage each level one adds three rage each

Comment

My guildie have a level 5 armor cloth, so the max is not level 4. Theoritically we are maxed 100 rage, with pvp and lord divine medallion, cloth only have 60 rage or 20 rage each piece, so anything above level 8 is pointless.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        My guildie have a level 5 armor cloth, so the max is not level 4. Theoritically we are maxed 100 rage, with pvp and lord divine medallion, cloth only have 60 rage or 20 rage each piece, so anything above level 8 is pointless.
        Unless they fixed the medallion in 1.5, it doesn't stack.

Comment

What is the maximum level of wings?
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
            there are three clothing options which are head, weapon and attire the fourth is wings, the clothing cost 395 balen each wings are still set at regular price to upgrade you need two pieces of clothing of the same sort i.e. weapon and weapon and synthesis them together, clothing only adds rage at start of battles and maxes at the moment at level 4 that gives +11 rage each level one adds three rage each
            Thanks for being very helpful. I could not understand completely what you wrote without punctuation marks even though I read and re-read again several times.
            Does each level of clothing add +11 rage?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

+11 rage is max for each piece condor

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Thanks for being very helpful. I could not understand completely what you wrote without punctuation marks even though I read and re-read again several times.
                Does each level of clothing add +11 rage?
                Basic clothing items will provide additional rage per piece, starting with 5 rage at level 1.
                To level up, you need another piece of clothing item or Fashion Core, which cost 395 balens each (same price whether you are using Fashion Core or clothing item). Exception will be on the Wings, which need 5 Fashion Cores to level up.

Every additional level, your clothing items will +2 rage, so level 2 clothing items will have +7 rage, level 3 +9, level 4 +11 and so on, so it is wrong to say that 11 rage is max. Only reason they said so is because there's an ongoing event that give prizes for every level that you upgrade your clothing items up to level 4.

Comment

Thank you for the clear explanation Zhen_Hui
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

HOw many good luck chards do you need to upgrade your clothes to lvl 3?

Comment

sorry i mean good luck charms

Comment

Originally posted by Maquire View Post
                        HOw many good luck chards do you need to upgrade your clothes to lvl 3?
                        For level 3, only 1 good luck charm. But there is a problem here. Once you are leveling the clothing items beyond level 2, there is a chance of failing.

Good luck charm can only be used when you are synthesizing the same level clothing items, and by using the Charm, your success rate become "excellent" or 100%.

Therefore, you will need two clothing items at level 2 (which give you a "good" chance of success), and add the charm for 100% success rate.

For next level, you will need 2 charms. Not sure about level 5 since I haven't done that yet.

Comment

i cant put the good luck charm to make it lvl 3. i have tried using the fashion core twice on a lvl 2 and it failed. That is the use of synthesizing the same clothing items?

Comment

i cant put the good luck charm to make it lvl 3. i have tried using the fashion core twice on a lvl 2 and it failed. what is the use of synthesizing the same clothing items?

Comment

ive seen in server one some ppl have special clothing, i wonder how it is possible to get it?

Comment

Working...
                              X