Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did MISFORTUNE ASTRAL Probability go UP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they ARE admitting they did it. I mean, CondorHero is a moderator and he's admitting the nerf showing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by R26130527 View Post
      I have a math degree, so it's fun for me to collect data and run the statistical analysis on it. I've got data on astrals from before the patch, but not after. I'll run some and compare.

Before the patch:

1st level star: 42.5% white; 57.5% green; no blue or up. 15% promotion rate to level 2.
      2nd level star: 25% white; 25% green; 50% blue. 25% promotion rate to level 3.
      3rd level star: no white; 5% green; 90% blue; 5% purple. 25% promotion rate to level 4.
      4th level star: (Not enough data for statistical significance). 25% promotion rate to level 5.
      5th level star: Not enough data for any conclusions.
      I got many time Missfortune (white) in 3rd level star
      and yellow in 3rd level like 3-4 time

Comment

Not only misfortune went way up but if u do the one click capture u lose double coins ... ok guys this is not good

Comment

Learn to click at the right times, 3 yellows today, about 400k. See those constellations that shine in and out? Hmmm, wonder what they are for? Which constellation goes with which stone? I spend way less now to level up astrals with way fewer misfortunes. Also, you can light up more than one stone. Gaga had a method on here that worked, but the thread is gone. I am glad I memorized it utterly, because I am now Astro Master.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Yes.

Usef to get 4000 astral exp every world boss. Now just 2500 astral exp.
            Condor! really.. u is the most honest Moderator on this forum! WE LOVE U!

I salute you because you are telling the truth and not lie. I hope all the moderators on this forum like you.

Comment

Well let me tell you i have had 10 misfortunes in a row and on average i hit about 65%. i can understand the low cost being so high but as you go up and they get more expensive there is no change. This is just another example of the Dev's screwing the players. This needs to be fixed!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X