Possible Exploits?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Exploits?

On my server I've noticed one guild seems to be going into protection almost 24/7. Making it hard to find targets, recently one went into protection for 63 hours.
    Is this a common occurance on other servers? They seem to be using 1-2 City Protection Tokens a day. Surely they'd run out at some point..
    I get they may be using Skeleton keys on mysterious boxes, personally I don't so I don't know the rate at which they drop. But yeah, just curious whether this happens a lot or if there's some possible exploit behind it?

I've seen some players that stacked their CPTs yeah. Good idea if you're going away for the weekend, tbh.

Not sure why it would be an exploit, though.

Comment

you can barely run out of cpt tbh, i get 5 tokens a day from campaigns .
      7/10 mystery boxes give me a token, its getting pretty annoying, can't use them in time

Comment

This is not a "Going away for a weekend" thing though, this is day in and day out, constantly under protection. If these protection tokens drop like mad from boxes, I guess it makes sense. Just sucks I can't pick on them.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Just sucks I can't pick on them.
          Hehehehe lol ^_^

Comment

If they're using keys to open mystery boxes, the they're gonna feel the pain when they need stones or crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              On my server I've noticed one guild seems to be going into protection almost 24/7. Making it hard to find targets, recently one went into protection for 63 hours.
              Is this a common occurance on other servers? They seem to be using 1-2 City Protection Tokens a day. Surely they'd run out at some point..
              I get they may be using Skeleton keys on mysterious boxes, personally I don't so I don't know the rate at which they drop. But yeah, just curious whether this happens a lot or if there's some possible exploit behind it?
              In 3 days i got 17 city tokens ... from everywhere it seems that they increased the drop of tokens from a week or so

Comment

you can buy City Protection Tokens in shop... maybe that player is damn rich that he could buy a lot of token.

Comment

Oh right, didn't even see it was in shop, that goes to show how many I buy O_o

Comment

You get a lot of City Protection Tokens now on campaigns. Lots of people need gold on hand to enchant legends gear so it makes sense to not trust your luck while you wait for it build up. And as for being sorry when they want stones?? Keys are dropping more regularly too and have been for a little bit. Some of us have a lot of keys stacked up that we were saving for summoner runs but that's down to 20 a day so using to get chance of crypt keys is perfectly fine with me

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Never gotten a CPT on campaign, though that's without using keys, and if it's 20 attempts per run that's 100 keys. That'll get eaten up fast

-- Thread can be closed now.Problem answered.

Comment

Since the patch I get tons of city protection tokens. I always blitzed so ahrd to tell if they upped the drop rate or not but I get more of them than anything else in campaign. It does make it harder to find plunders now with so many on cooldown.

Comment

I have 19 protections city found on campaign mouaaaaaaa I am not exploiting anything hahaha just wait to use them when its valuable

Comment

just blitz again , cause this is the only thing I can really done on the game (since server 83 completely broken) and now 20protections city mouaaaaaaaaaa but nobody to attacked me since plundering doesnt work

Comment

I don't get why people use a lot of those at once tbh. As you spend your gold in a flash (maybe just myself), but spending tokens over 24 hours protection is a bit overkill. It would be fine if people go away for the weekend, but in most cases after merges, I still see them show up and go plunder everyday (waste tokens...).
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X