login event and double exp gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login event and double exp gone?

Greetings, up until the maintenance there was from midnight on a double exp bonus and login event in hot rewards, but it's gone after the maintenance. Will we get it back, or we got it by a mistake in the morning? Thanks in advance.

S45 also gone this event

Comment

missing on s119 too

Comment

I know right, we had it in s119, then went away, but it's suppose to be for the 27th, i think the event post said. So gotta wait a little bit longer.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Oh that will be good if it will come back, I really love that Nirvana seed and the additional VIP tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            I know right, we had it in s119, then went away, but it's suppose to be for the 27th, i think the event post said. So gotta wait a little bit longer.
            Well the only problem is, that the 27th one should be part of the event and give 1 anchient box to VIPs... and other stuffs overall (like exp crops etc.) I suppose this was another event, however this one wasn't sheduled on the other forum I read about the may events. Still I'd like to know if this was introduced by a mistake or we'll get it back because it was taken away by a mistake with maintenance.

Comment

It was supposed to be for wartune servers on celebrating them reaching 100 servers, maybe r2 got it by mistake, and its gone now.
              Hope you got the login bonus for 2 days though
              Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Working...
              X