Mentoring mode/buff/toggle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentoring mode/buff/toggle

I think that mentoring would greatly benefit the game as a whole. Allow me to explain what it is.

I am level 63 currently, my MP group doesn't run at a set time so sometimes we finish MPs early sometimes crazy late. Throughout the day my guild mates usually need help or I would like to help my guild mates in lower MPs but I do not want to waste my mps to get 1 xp specifically when I am pushing to higher levels.

What the mentor mode/buff/toggle would do is switch off your attempts. You can run friends, guild mates, and strangers through lower MPs. While mentor is on you receive no loot and no experiance, while also preserving your MPs for when you do them with your own group. possibly offer some title for mentoring x,y,z times and at z(the final title) you could unlock a look of some clothes or something. Nothing major but offer some incentive for mentoring while keeping it from being required to be top BR etc.

thoughts? comments?

I am bumping because I really think this is a good idea, anyone have any comments on it?

Comment

It's against forum rules to bump a thread for any reason, so please refrain from doing so. And sometimes they have to wait til you finish, or find someone in your guild who can help them..
      Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 07-01-2013, 04:30 AM. Reason: Apparently i don't know how to spell lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I like this idea a whole lot.

Get it done R2

(I know it has nothing to do with R2. It has to come from China) But it would be a welcome addition

Comment

I always say to peeps to use roses as a Ty gift for peeps who help.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Giving clothes will give them a slight edge in pvp.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Giving clothes will give them a slight edge in pvp.
              The OP suggested giving the helpers a "look of some clothes", not actually giving them an item of clothing.
              So for example, once you have your helm unlocked to lv1, a different look will become available when you reach a certain "help" level, without giving an extra clothes item to synth.

Comment

That's a nice reward.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

I suggest this idea, or at least che option to CHOOSE whether to spend an attempt or not in a MP dungeon.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

I think this would be wunderbar.

Comment

Working...
                    X