Guild Strength Wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Strength Wrong?

I had a member of my guild leave today whos BR was only about a little over 20k. My guild strength in the "Rankings" used to be about 933k but the next day, It droped over 80k. This guy was the only one to leave my guild. I then used a calculator to add up all my guild members br to total it and learned it was WAY higher then the guild strengh ratings claim it to be. It was way over a million.. I figured maybe "guild strength" only adds active members and doesnt add up the ones who were not on in a "very long" time. I then added all the active members and it was still way over what the ranking claimed it to be.. I assumed Guild strength was all the guild members br added up but it cant be right as my ranking for my guild strength should be more then double what it is showing.. Anyone know whats going on?

As far as I understand - guild strength is the sum BR, of players who have been active within the last 7 days.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

ohhh, 7 days, i never heard of that, i was just told it was all the guild members in the guild's br all added up. I am going to add everything up again based on what you said and see the results i get, I will post back with the details, thanks

Comment

Ok, I did the math over based on what you said. I was off about 14k witch is waay closer. The 14k could have been from people getting new astrals or leveling or anything.. so that all works out. Thank you for letting me know about that. So i guess i can go ahead and kick all inactive members with huge br's and it wont effect my guild strength ratings at all then so long as they havent been on?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
          Ok, I did the math over based on what you said. I was off about 14k witch is waay closer. The 14k could have been from people getting new astrals or leveling or anything.. so that all works out. Thank you for letting me know about that. So i guess i can go ahead and kick all inactive members with huge br's and it wont effect my guild strength ratings at all then so long as they havent been on?
          Or pots and stuffs like that:P.
          Yes kick ahead! it wont make any difference

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
            Thank you for letting me know about that. So i guess i can go ahead and kick all inactive members with huge br's and it wont effect my guild strength ratings at all then so long as they havent been on?
            No problem and glad to help.

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            Yes kick ahead! it wont make any difference
            ^^ this.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
            X