BG honor loss/dryads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG honor loss/dryads

every single time i win i get around 35 honor which is a good rate of honor but when i lose to somone with dryadsup to 100 or so % i lose 400 honor now, that's just outrages i would be fine with 40 because you should lose more then you gain but 400 HONOR lost because some guy killed me with a cheap buff? thats not fair we work hard for are honor and losing 400 of it in one go isnt right, the guy's who dryad up odnt even get the 400 honor you lose! they only get like 35 of it!!, please R2 games fix this!!

They don't get 35 of it, they get about 200+ from it. *You* get only 35, because you beat people that have a much lower numerical honor than you. Lets say you have 10K honor, if you beat someone with 6K honor, you get 35 honor. But if said 6K person beats your 10K honor butt, they will gain over 200 honor, and you will lose 400. If you want to gain 200 as well, start beating people with a higher numerical honor than you.

Comment

And this is why you identify the toughest people in the BG beforehand so you know who to suicide on when your health is low and you can't heal yourself. Also, you deserve to lose a ton of honor if you keep killing the same one person enough for him/her to get sufficient dryad buff to kill you.

Edit: and my comment is as a guy with 50k honor on server 258.
      Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

Get ellite crussader and you get 59 honor from each kill dryad bombers...who like it? This is part of the game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

do'nt let them beat u

Comment

Hate dryaders... but takes awhile to get vip9.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

dont hate dryder if u still use dryd buff too
              or dont bully ppl in bg. lol
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

this theory is simple. what do you feel if u are a president, and a student beat you? u will feel so bad. thats why u lost so many honor

Comment

Originally posted by no231987 View Post
                  you deserve to lose a ton of honor if you keep killing the same one person enough for him/her to get sufficient dryad buff to kill you.
                  What about when the person with dryad got it from your teammates or s/he kept attacking you?

Comment

i just hate when i have killed one or two people only to get my quest and some other person on my team has bullied them, so they find a 'weaker' player, ie ME and dryad bomb the **** out of me. How did I deserve this? Soooo annoying, go dryad bomb the person who gave it to you, leave me alone!
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                    X