Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which server is running the show? good or bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which server is running the show? good or bad?

Has not seen invAsian, Crusader or Panda lately, Rayaz ( ranked 3rd in mage's 1st class war) completely lost in the air.
    Still not good enough?
    Woah XXX server dominated both the archer and mage class in the last class war.
    Oh why XXX server so good? so strong?
    Well the server are full of high level players that can bring along other classes to beat the most difficult dungeon of all time.
    So will they domonate the knight class too?
    Yes, provided the top archers and mages from xxx server bring them along for the MPs run.
    So, ok! quick we must do something too. we must run 70 NM now and get the gears up so we can stop them.
    Trails await you in xxx-Nighmare-Room xx, need archer and mage. s00 ( not enough good mages and archers)
    Trails await you in xxx-Nighmare-Room xx, need knight and archer. sZZ ( not enough good knights and archers)
    Trails await you in xxx-Nighmare-Room xx, need knight and mage. syy ( not enough good knights and mages )
    Damn, so hard to find a party to run MPs, ♥♥♥♥ why some can run but refuse to level up, and some got levels but not good enough to run?
    Nevermind. you still can spend money like Crusader, invAsian and Panda, so we can still fight server XXX alone, atleast one of the top 3 are not from XXX server.
    We still can gain back some pride.
    The question..
    How long can they last spending like that? Soon they will realize that all the money will only go down to drain one day because they lack of others good classes in their individual servers, or far not good enough like XXX server. At the end of the day the server that have the most complete high level in all classes will run the show.
    Crusader told invAsian " commom let spend our money in other games that we can play together, Panda you wanna come too?"
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-02-2013, 02:08 AM. Reason: language
    Serenity
    SteelLord
    Singapore

*** did I just read?

Comment

Don't bother, iam just whining..

The only server in west US that have the equally strong top players in all classes is s1.
      There are only a handful of servers that can really keep out with them.
      Beside being active and keep spending, you still need a few good, strong parties to be active in running MPs.
      But to be honest with you, some of you might think s14 got some good players, but the truth is that the top players is facing problems in finding a disant party to run MPs and spire daily.
      Sad to said, the top 5 BR in s14 are all knights...and the best part is that all of them are in the same guild..
      And i belive some other servers is also facing the same issue.
      Either not enough good mages..or not enough archers and kngihts..
      So if...r2 can get some top players from difference classes to play along, or distrubute them equally to balance out the game.. Maybe..i think maybe we still stand a chace not to be driven away by the top server..
      I know most of you might not think that this is an issue, but it will be an issue for players that really spend alot of times and money to try keeping up in the game.
      It really depressing if you see no future in your server, and even more depress you see the top players spend the same as you but is advancing futher and futher away and soon will get beyond your reach.
      The facts is forcing you to drop the game..

Just whining or...
      Last edited by NARTH; 08-01-2013, 10:11 AM.
      Serenity
      SteelLord
      Singapore

Comment

The server with Zebq is running the show.

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
          Don't bother, iam just whining..
          Well, i really getting fustraded when looking for a disant party to run 70MPs daily in order to keep up in the game.
          I got a feeling that the top server is getting futher and futher away and soon is going to get beyond our reach.
          Spending load of money will not help either, like my server is dying soon because we are seriously lack of good mages and archers to run 70 MPs.
          And i belive some other servers is also facing the same issue.
          So if...r2 can get some top players from difference classes to play along, or distrubute them equally to balance out the game.. Maybe..i think maybe we still stand a chace not to be driven away by the top server..

Just whining or wet dreamming..
          server merge time!?
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            server merge time!?
            ye i also think this is a nice solution.
            but i sadly dont really know the requirements for a server merge, other then low activeness in a server
            (so far in the last weeks, i only see merges of server +200 and nothing really underneath it)
            But a merge can be healthy for a lot of people.
            I wouldnt mind to get a merge on s3.
            Even though I can do my runs, some of my guildies cant, like 70 mp.
            What would maybe help is the 1 mp run per day, so I can help them out and some of my other high leveled guildies. it would save SO MUCH time.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Stop spending, that what happens when same server competition is dead, greediness goes both ways.
              Nothing R2 can do about it, bringing more spenders from another server will only stop them from spending.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Before, there was only server BG and arena, now we have x-server ga and x-server bg. How about x-server mp? ?That might solve the solutions, lol But I doubt r2 will do that.. server merge is prolly eminent.

Comment

Originally posted by paladinrey View Post
                  Before, there was only server BG and arena, now we have x-server ga and x-server bg. How about x-server mp? ?That might solve the solutions, lol But I doubt r2 will do that.. server merge is prolly eminent.
                  I wanted this for ages, even the older servers like S1 have ppl struggling to find MPs cos everyone in different time-zones and have different rl commitments
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                    Has not seen invAsian, Crusader or Panda lately, Rayaz ( ranked 3rd in mage's 1st class war) completely lost in the air.
                    Still not good enough?
                    Woah XXX server dominated both the archer and mage class in the last class war.
                    Oh why XXX server so good? so strong?
                    Well the server are full of high level players that can bring along other classes to beat the most difficult dungeon of all time.
                    So will they domonate the knight class too?
                    Yes, provided the top archers and mages from xxx server bring them along for the MPs run.
                    So, ok! quick we must do something too. we must run 70 NM now and get the gears up so we can stop them.
                    Trails await you in xxx-Nighmare-Room xx, need archer and mage. s00 ( not enough good mages and archers)
                    Trails await you in xxx-Nighmare-Room xx, need knight and archer. sZZ ( not enough good knights and archers)
                    Trails await you in xxx-Nighmare-Room xx, need knight and mage. syy ( not enough good knights and mages )
                    Damn, so hard to find a party to run MPs, shiit why some can run but refuse to level up, and some got levels but not good enough to run?
                    Nevermind. you still can spend money like Crusader, invAsian and Panda, so we can still fight server XXX alone, atleast one of the top 3 are not from XXX server.
                    We still can gain back some pride.
                    The question..
                    How long can they last spending like that? Soon they will realize that all the money will only go down to drain one day because they lack of others good classes in their individual servers, or far not good enough like XXX server. At the end of the day the server that have the most complete high level in all classes will run the show.
                    Crusader told invAsian " commom let spend our money in other games that we can play together, Panda you wanna come too?"
                    crusader panda paladinrey, carl,reefmadness,chrono,ghostface, arcana are some of the giants that walk in the same server, theoretically they have enough to do nm lych in that server.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      *** did I just read?
                      Ditto.

[This sentence contains no information; merely to make up the 10 characters minimum.]
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        [This sentence contains no information; merely to make up the 10 characters minimum.]
                        I read that entirely... Where can I get a refund of the wasted 10 seconds of my life? Thankyou...
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
                          crusader panda paladinrey, carl,reefmadness,chrono,ghostface, arcana are some of the giants that walk in the same server, theoretically they have enough to do nm lych in that server.
                          nm lych haha are you joking ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                            nm lych haha are you joking ?
                            If you spend as much as they do, Lych NM isn't that hard to do.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Steel I share your pain. I posted something similar ages ago hoping one of the dev's wud pull their head out of their arse and merge these dead/ dying servers. Fact is on s1 most of the ppl doing the top dungeons are all in 1 guild. The server needs a larger population of stronger people so things like arena, mp's, spire aren't such an issue. I only assumed R2 disregarded my suggestion to instead continue to keep pumping out 100's of new servers....cause we all know more money is made off new servers than older ones........and BTW I've passed Lych NM

Comment

Working...
                              X