why we need a merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we need a merge

this is our battle against the 2nd ranked guild on our server with the fact that we dont start untill 5 after it only took us 10 minutes to win the gb. the rest of our server is dead help us R2. were going to stop playing if you do nothing

Click image for larger version

Name:	avengers fight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	1739058
    WiCcA
    lvl 80 Mage
    S86 Mireworth Keep
    Leader of Dragons

yup less than 10mins Guild battle, we need a merge bad!!!

Comment

lol I hear ya man same with our server
      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Isn't creating multiple threads about the same thing considered spamming and is against the TOS? TO much threads about these would be nicer to just have one big one.
        I agree with you we need more merges and how guilds gb will end really fast.
        Last edited by XiaSeoung; 08-07-2013, 07:28 PM.
        If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
        Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
        So if you love a flower, let it be.
        Love it not about possession.
        Love is about appreciation.

Comment

I really feel for you and I hope they gets noticed and soon merges with older severs get some action.

But yeah I win GB in 10mins and we have a big player base.
          Want to file a ticket? Click .
          Please read the rules: &

Comment

well when they close the threads we cant talk about it any more... they closed his last one when no one said nothing bad or wrong, just closed it for no apparent reason,
            how we supposed to talk about it if they close it

Comment

its not spamming if they keep locking my threads for no reason. and who cares anyways this games TOS is a joke. ive reported 2 different people with proof they cheat at the actual game and they wont do anything why follow the forum rules. if people can cheat on the game and get on the forums and post pictures of me and talk about my family and r2 does nothing. then they better not do anything to someone thats just trying to keep the rest of our server from quitting. but you should complain about someone making a new thread when the last one got locked i should just drop it and do nothing right. wrong deal with it block me or put up with because R2 needs to take action pretty stupid the only action they will take is locking my threads about getting a server merge when they told me in a ticket to make the thread
              WiCcA
              lvl 80 Mage
              S86 Mireworth Keep
              Leader of Dragons

Comment

To be honest it was a 15 min GB don't puff it up. Our guild leader was busy and not on, and I instructed the 30 that showed to just sit in spawn and collect insigs, we weren't using guild wealth. I myself had to walk away from RL issues just to do GB. So is what it is.

Oh, and I sent in SS of this bewb playing it up talking about how he's done time and was supposedly a seal (you'd LOL so hard if you saw the guy) and how he better not get our IPs because he's due vacay time and he'll come hunt us down .....he's still here and that's a pretty good case for harassment imo but R2 really could care less.
                Last edited by Why_Me; 08-07-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

to be honest it was a 9min gb, the first 5mins u sit in spawn lol

Comment

lol you are not the only one facing this problems.
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

we know! voice your game concerns here people! lets make them answer us!!! when are we gonna get server merges?

Comment

Ok, gotta ask. Which server do you possibly think would actually want to merge with yours? If your guild is one of the top ranked across all other servers, most of the other servers that join yours will be disheartened with the GB scenario. This may cause many of them to leave the game, or at least leave their guild to get into yours. So you end up right back in the same situation as before. So how exactly is a merge going to help you?

Comment

we had a merge

1ste week guild from youngest server won GB so second week all "top" from the other 2 servers joined in 1 clumb to beat us

result: 2 guilds, every friday the same ****

people just wanna win (ofc it gets boring after a while and then they start complain)

Comment

well im looking forward to the possibility of a server merge, as i think it will be good for us all

Comment

Working...
                            X