Points in Tank Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points in Tank Trials

If there is already a guide somewhere with this info, please point me to it.

How do you get points in tanks and how much for each action? I know that kills gives points but what else? Hit/kill boss, damage other players? I've noticed that the high scoring people are usually the ones that gets more last hits.

Also, what determine the end of a tank match? Whole team leaving/forfeit, reach certain points, points difference, or what?

end of match is wen 10k point diferense or wen timer ends

Comment

you get points per kill. last hit counts for the kill. Nothing else counts.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

you get points for doing damage too but they are so few that i barely matters.
        the game will also end if the whole enemy team is leaving and this is a big problem that should be fixed : you wont get one of the rewards (the gold-/silver-,... chests) unless you have at least 1 kill or reached a certain amount of points. it often happened to us that the whole enemy team left short after start of the battle when some or often all of us didnt get a kill yet so we were missing half of the rewards. this is very unfair if you consider that the losing team can just join another game without any penalty, win there and get rewarded for this kind of behaviour.

Comment

3 days ago I entered in the tanks event with 1 more person and we were matched against a team of 1. We won in 1 sec with 0 points so I guess the fact that we were 2 brought us the victory bag even though we didn't received any chest for rankings because we all had 0 points.

2 days ago I met a dude that simply enjoyed watching me 1 vs 1 probably while eating popcorn then used his laser for last hit. I couldn't kill 1 single tank gaining a few dozens points while he took first place by doing only last hits with a few thousands points. Last hits is what really brings you points so I suggest you find a team of friends with which you can do it daily so you won't meet such dudes...
          Last edited by R218901250; 09-03-2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X