Blessing wheel.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessing wheel.

Let's share about how we feel about the latest update on this Blessing wheel AKA Borrowed stats (Fake BR) function in game. I have a main with over 10m kyanite and a lv49 with 1.2m kyanite to use it. Instead of being excited and happy about it, i find that it makes the game boring. Then again, it may be just me.

I instantly got the same feeling: fake BR. Not worked for, just easily gained, for lazy people, basically. Or for bragging rights. I can understand it's a nice boost for some of the weaker players, but even then: work for your toon.

Comment

It's a nice boost.

The question I have, Creamy & I were discussing this earlier:

If for example, there was a BR event in the future, would the buffs provided by the blessing wheel count for the event?

Edit: Also with my signature... do I have to put a variable in there depending on what I get each day?

Currently my BR is over 60k...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i dont find it is amusing...fake BR is just gonna be fake BR. doesnt last long...

i bet astral cost reduction, new clothings and other stuffs would be more welcomed than this...
        Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 09-05-2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Sure it's a nice boost for people to clear higher lvs of events they weren't able to before the patch. Tbh if i were to choose, it would be nice for it to be working on only PVE which is good not only for cash players but also the non cash players since they do not have the WC. People are going to be very BW (Blessing wheel) reliant from now on which kind of annoys me.

Like creamy said. NOT worked for, easily gained, for lazy people & at the end of the day, the power you're using is not something you work for.

Comment

Complaining about the Blessing wheel? It gives a nice boost to free players for once. I don't see how anyone can complain about this feature.

Comment

Originally posted by R227300294 View Post
              Complaining about the Blessing wheel? It gives a nice boost to free players for once. I don't see how anyone can complain about this feature.
              Complaining? At the end of the day whose going to complain about this. The cashers, or the free players. We shall see

Comment

I get the same feeling, that this is some 3-4k of the easiest BR I've ever gotten, and probably for the same reasons. So I propose a fix.

It's reasonably simple - just remove the bonus from any PvP events and make it not add to the BR (like the WB inspiration bonus). Make it active in any place where the Warrior's Call can activate. I know that this is just wishful thinking, but it's an idea, at least.

As it is now, it's an okay motivation to levelup, just another in the series of forced leveling patches (which I don't mind atm, but I know someone like Ginger and Creamy, and they might).

And considering its value as a boost - of course it's only effective in PvE, since everyone will have it maxed in PvP (at least on my level), so why even introduce it there?

Comment

I really don't get the animosity to this update, it's a blanket bonus for all, casher or non-casher

I for one will love it as now lych nm might not make me wanna jump in my pc and punch the mobs to death

Also, I predict far less mp rescues will be required, which shd make everyone happier

(currently running at 87k br lvl 72)
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Hmmm bad or not dis is SPARTA
                    Lol is just add 3-4k br whats wrong with dat,
                    Be strong or DIE
                    IGN : MsKorupsi
                    server : 3
                    level : 69
                    BR : 200k++
                    knights fable

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      It's a nice boost.

The question I have, Creamy & I were discussing this earlier:

If for example, there was a BR event in the future, would the buffs provided by the blessing wheel count for the event?

Edit: Also with my signature... do I have to put a variable in there depending on what I get each day?

Currently my BR is over 60k...
                      Da **** who de hell tell u to put ur br in signature
                      IGN : MsKorupsi
                      server : 3
                      level : 69
                      BR : 200k++
                      knights fable

Comment

Originally posted by dopatabe View Post
                        Be strong or DIE
                        I don't need this bonus to be extremely overpowered... :P

Comment

Originally posted by dopatabe View Post
                          Da **** who de hell tell u to put ur br in signature
                          uh... any reason why I shouldn't?

back on topic:

It's just another reason to level up. higher academy value, better boost... meh.

I have ~64k BR with the full 200% boost.
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            I don't need this bonus to be extremely overpowered... :P
                            Apparently some people need that to bonus to feel strong and brag about it. At the end of the day, reality slaps on their face hard

Comment

Tell me if im wrong but this boost is temporary anyway... I couldnt login today so i dont know how much it cost. But since not everyone has warrior call it could be nice for first attempt in necropolis, ToK, NM MPD's but in the long end the biggest usage i see in CW where unfrotunately the lower levels will be even weaker due to the fact which Ginger already mentioned.

the higher skills the better boost.

Im only at 1,6 mil kyanite so i dunno how often i can afford to boost myself like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X