Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charisma

what exactly does charisma affect?

The higher your charisma, the higher the troop count.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

And what does higher troop count gain aside from having an extra reserve? Does it also increase the totality of the HP, damage and defense of your NPC allies in battle mode?

Comment

It's the troops you take into battle with you, not your reserve. Charisma means more troops in the battle, but I don't know what that number relates to really. They seem to die just as fast at 600+ as they did at 300ish. Perhaps someone else can shed some light on just what troop counts mean.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Charisma.. as it stands now.. is useless. =) level your barracks to Upgrade troops higher as usual. The increase in troop count from that is more than enough. No need to waste astral or gem spots on it. Unless they change the way it is implemented at a later date or unless I missed something.
          Crystal Saga
          CarnivorousX
          Celestial Palace
          Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
          Guild Edan

WarTune
          Temple of Ibalize
          Archer Lvl 4x
          Faithful of Malicious

Comment

charisma affects your troops total hp but its really useless atm, as you would need tons of charisma to double troops hp, and you'd have to sacrifice your main stat for it.

Comment

It's actually fine the way it is if you know how troop effective HP is calculated.

For anyone wondering about the formula, it's

Base HP x (Troop count/200) = Effective HP

So basically, say you have a level 20 Paladin with 800 base HP, and you have a 300 troop count.

800 x (300/200) = 1200

Now let's say you got a rare astral that gives 25 Charisma. That increases your troop count by 100.

800 x (400/200) = 1600

That's 400 extra HP for your troops.

Comment

hate exact sciences
                IGN: WezzyBahamut
                Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
                Class: Warrior
                Guild: Genesis

Comment

so basicly charisma is useless in dungeons and arenas ^^ looks like i wont be gemming towards it anytime soon

Comment

Charisma is most important in catacombs.

IGN: prNu
                    BR: 4.4M+
                    Class: 80 Corsair
                    Server: 48

Comment

Yes...I Like to know what the charisma exactly is???i confused?

Comment

1 Charisma = 1 Troop Count.

The troop count is the number of troops you can bring into a battle, which in turns is the effective HP of your troops.
                        Formula is
                        HP of troops = (their base HP × your troop count ÷ 200)
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think charisma has a secondary effect as well. Not sure why friendliness would give you a +Charisma bonus when partied with that friend since you don't use troops while partied with others players.

Comment

Friendliness and Charisma are 2 different things.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by LordMagus View Post
                              It's actually fine the way it is if you know how troop effective HP is calculated.

For anyone wondering about the formula, it's

Base HP x (Troop count/200) = Effective HP

So basically, say you have a level 20 Paladin with 800 base HP, and you have a 300 troop count.

800 x (300/200) = 1200

Now let's say you got a rare astral that gives 25 Charisma. That increases your troop count by 100.

800 x (400/200) = 1600

That's 400 extra HP for your troops.
                              I assume you mean that astral is level 4. 25 charisma alone = 25 more troops or in this example 100 more hit points for your troops.

All in all charisma is junk compared to what you could have in its place. I've got the yellow charisma charm and messed around with it at +108 charisma...the difference is minimal when it comes to game play. Maybe if it increased the damage as well, but with only HPs goint up...meh.

Comment

Working...
                              X