Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestions] To fix Tank battle system

Hi,

I'm pretty sure its useless to suggest anything here, everything is already developed and R2 just publishing, not sure if developers of 7road look here or not, anyway I just want to say suggestion, IF really helpful, I hope someone replay me with a prove.

* Fast finished battles with no points issue: When u join Battle and if another team was only 1 jerk player, and he left fast with no getting point for ur team, u will get lose pack, It's unfair, I suggest to not count battle, and not give any reward in this case, so no win, but no lose and u must save ur attempt then.

* Kill Steal issue: I see alot of ppl getting laser to "steal" kill, u do all work and then someone save his laser to hit last hit what u was hitting and get points, for Me its annoying, I have lag and I play honestly while another play with unmoral game, the problem is really a lot doing that, To solve It I suggest to make kill count on how much damage u do in tank, not who do last hit !

* AFK players with a few points: some players go afk battle, and they do 1 hit or 2 hits every minutes to prevent auto kick, its so annoying specially who do that is very low lvl tanks what they will be fresh meat for another team so will lose cuz them, I suggest to fix this is make "kick" tank option inside battle not only in first preparing room, OR something like tank range lvl not allow low lvls join high lvl party, what point when tank lvl 14 as example join another team with low lvls like lvl 3 or 4 or lower what killed in 2 or 3 hits !

Edit: another suggestion
    Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
    All I want added to tanks is vote kick option and shorter matches. VK is pretty obvious, the matches are insane. You get the same rewards from a 5 min game joining at the end (or simply way overmatching the enemies) as you do from 25+ mins in tanks. Either give time rewards (+2 runes per 5 mins or something) to reward those that fight hard and well or shorten all matches to 15 mins or so
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 09-25-2013, 05:13 PM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

I'm pretty sure its useless to suggest anything here, everything is already developed and R2 just publishing, not sure if developers of 7road look here or not, anyway I just want to say suggestion, IF really helpful, I hope someone replay me with a prove.
    it always has use to post ideas here, r2 could take ideas from here to 7road.

Fast finished battles with no points issue: When u join Battle and if another team was only 1 jerk player, and he left fast with no getting point for ur team, u will get lose pack, It's unfair, I suggest to not count battle, and not give any reward in this case, so no win, but no lose and u must save ur attempt then.
    heard that tanks is tweaked in upcoming update but dont know where it was anymore :S.

Kill Steal issue: I see alot of ppl getting laser to "steal" kill, u do all work and then someone save his laser to hit last hit what u was hitting and get points, for Me its annoying, I have lag and I play honestly while another play with unmoral game, the problem is really a lot doing that, To solve It I suggest to make kill count on how much damage u do in tank, not who do last hit !
    this is indeed alot of people have issues over. fair enough like u said is to take out or "nerf" the last hit bonus. btw u get points when u do damage but it isnt alot.

AFK players with a few points: some players go afk battle, and they do 1 hit or 2 hits every minutes to prevent auto kick, its so annoying specially who do that is very low lvl tanks what they will be fresh meat for another team so will lose cuz them, I suggest to fix this is make "kick" tank option inside battle not only in first preparing room, OR something like tank range lvl not allow low lvls join high lvl party, what point when tank lvl 14 as example join another team with low lvls like lvl 3 or 4 or lower what killed in 2 or 3 hits !
    a kick function would indeed help in this case.

although u are the one who picks the team in the first place. do tanks with a standard team also solves it
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Comment

although u are the one who picks the team in the first place. do tanks with a standard team also solves it
      I prefer to do them by myself so I don't have to steal runestones from guildies.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        I prefer to do them by myself so I don't have to steal runestones from guildies.
        if they play it smart, why shouldnt u. but this way the issues he has will come up thats why i said with a standard pt
        • S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

All I want added to tanks is vote kick option and shorter matches. VK is pretty obvious, the matches are insane. You get the same rewards from a 5 min game joining at the end (or simply way overmatching the enemies) as you do from 25+ mins in tanks. Either give time rewards (+2 runes per 5 mins or something) to reward those that fight hard and well or shorten all matches to 15 mins or so

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            Good idea , I agree too
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
              * Fast finished battles with no points issue: When u join Battle and if another team was only 1 jerk player, and he left fast with no getting point for ur team, u will get lose pack, It's unfair, I suggest to not count battle, and not give any reward in this case, so no win, but no lose and u must save ur attempt then.
              I hope this issue gets fixed, coz our consistent team members frequently gets to fight this kind of players who will start the tank battle alone and will just leave after he see that the other team are complete/strong. So, our rewards are screwed up and we can't fight another tank battle on that day while that jerk still can, with better rewards (if he got lucky with the team he rejoined in). I tried to just deal with this jerks however having consecutive several days of less and less tank rewards will make your patience go off.

Comment

Working...
              X