No announcement yet.

Can someone explain this to me? (Tank)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain this to me? (Tank)

So. The enemy(RED) has 5 tanks while our team (Blue) has 4 tanks. One of us didn't have name on the list nor he didn't get any points at all.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tank.jpeg.png
Views:	1
Size:	789.5 KB
ID:	1740370
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

All i can say is that it is a bug, a very awful bug. No other logical explanation.

If you look at the scoreboard it's 5 vs 3. No way that could happen normally. You should send a ticket to the devs and let them aware of this bug so they can fix it to prevent this happening again.

Then again, we have lingering bugs for a year and they haven't fixed it yet.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      All i can say is that it is a bug, a very awful bug. No other logical explanation.

If you look at the scoreboard it's 5 vs 3. No way that could happen normally. You should send a ticket to the devs and let them aware of this bug so they can fix it to prevent this happening again.

Then again, we have lingering bugs for a year and they haven't fixed it yet.
      Yes... another Tank issue besides the stupid rejoining exploiters...

This might be even worse, a team with all Predators are already strong, but FIVE... comma... that's instant win for that team

BTW, OP's blue team have 4 players, he mentioned the 4th player wasn't logged onto the score board and could not obtain any points even if he did a kill count.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        BTW, OP's blue team have 4 players, he mentioned the 4th player wasn't logged onto the score board and could not obtain any points even if he did a kill count.
        Yeah, i saw him. His name is ends with "FTW". But of course i was referring to the 5 vs 3 of the scoreboard, even 3 predators could lose to 5 maulers in scoring competition.

All i can guess why this happen is when the 2 teams were entering the Tank battleground, someone random hit quick join at the exact same time, thus pushed away one person from those two teams.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yea it sucks so bad. Anyways I submitted a ticket for this issue and hopefully they fix it. :/
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
          X