Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Lancer class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lancer class

    I sincerely apologize for my disorganization. This is my very first forum post, and if you could please give me some constructive criticism, I would much appreciate it.

    Idea: New class
    Name: Lancer
    Specialty: Magic

    Now first, I'd like to address that I do realize that a Lance should be counted as a physical attack weapon, but this is further explained later.

    Notes:
    The Lancer would be similar to the Archer in terms of armor, equal PDEF and MDEF stats, unlike Knight's or Mage's armor.

    Skill tree:
    One skill tree of the Lancer would focus on PvP, and the other skill tree would provide support and AoE.

    Default Skill: Pierce (single front row)
    Increases rage by 5
    Cooldown: 2 seconds
    Level 1:
    -Deals 90% damage +15, 50% chance to ideal an extra 50 damage.
    Level 2:
    -Deals 92% damage +40, 55% chance to deal an extra 80 damage.
    Level 3:
    -Deals 94% damage +60, 60% chance to deal an extra 150 damage.
    Level 4:
    -Deals 98% damage +110, 70% chance to deal an extra 400 damage.
    Level 5:
    -Deals 102% damage +200, 75% chance to deal an extra 800 damage.

    Second Skill: Ghost Lance (random 3-6)
    Rage consumption: 15
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Level 1:
    -Deals 102% damage, summons 3-6 ghost lancers at random that deal 52% of damage dealt by Champion.
    Level 2:
    -Deals 107% damage, summons 3-6 ghost lancers at random that deal 57% 0f damage dealt by Champion. QTE boost: Damage boost of 25%
    Level 3:
    -Deals 115% damage, summons 3-6 ghost lancers at random that deal 62% of damage dealt by Champion.
    Level 4:
    -Deals 120% damage, summons 3-6 ghost lancers at random that deal 65% of damage dealt by Champion.
    Level 5:
    -Deals 132% damage, summons 3-6 ghost lancers at random that deal 70% of damage dealt by Champion.

    Third Skill: Delphic Joust (random single target)
    Rage consumption: 80
    Cooldown: 60 secs
    Level 1:
    -Deals 300% damage +400.
    Level 2:
    -Deals 325% damage +500. QTE boost: Damage increase of 25%.
    Level 3:
    -Deals 340% damage +550.

    Fourth skill: Trauma (random single target)
    Rage consumption: 40
    Cooldown: 15 secs
    Level 1:
    -Deals 50% damage, 50% chance to stun target for 1 turn.
    Level 2:
    -Deals 60% damage, 54% chance to stun target for 1 turn. QTE boost: Chance of stun +5%
    Level 3:
    - Deals 64% damage, 58% chance to stun target for 1 turn.
    Level 4:
    - Deals 70% damage, 65% chance to stun target for 1 turn.

    The following skills are located at the very top of the top skill tree. From left to right.

    Vengeance
    Passive.
    Level 1:
    -Receive an extra 5 rage after each move, an extra 1 rage after every time you receive damage.
    Level 2:
    -Receive and extra 8 rage after each move, an extra 2 rage after every time you receive damage.

    Meditation
    Passive.
    Level 1:
    -Magic attack boost of 5%
    Level 2:
    -Magic attack boost of 10%
    Level 3:
    -Magic attack boost of 15%

    Sap (random single target)
    Rage consumption: 30
    Cooldown: 25 secs
    Level 1:
    -Deal 400 damage, enemies Health is decreased by 3% each turn , rage by 5 each turn. Lasts 3 turns.
    Level 2:
    -Deals 800 damage, enemies Health is decreased by 5% each turn, rage by 8 each turn. Lasts 3 turns. QTE boost: Lasts 1 more turn.
    Level 3:
    -Deals 1200 damage, enemies health is decreased by 7% each turn, rage by 11 each turn. Lasts 3 turns.

    Super skill of top tree:
    Typhoon (random single target)
    Rage consumption: 100
    Cooldown: 60 secs
    Level 1:
    -Attacks four times. First attack deals 150% damage at 100% success rate, second deals 200% at 95% success rate, third deals 100% at 65% success rate, fourth deals 200% at 48% success rate.
    Level 2:
    -First attack deals 175% damage at 100% success rate, second deals 200% at 100% success rate, third deals 100% at 80% success rate, fourth deals 250% at 55% success rate. QTE boost: Success rate boost of 5%

    Now for the second skill tree:

    Will Snatcher (random single target)
    Rage consumption: 20
    Cooldown: 10 secs
    Level 1:
    -Performs one of the other 3 classes first 2 skills. Skills are set at level 1.
    Level 2:
    -Performs one of the other 3 classes first 2 skills. Skills are set at level 2. QTE boost: Skill level +1
    Level 3:
    -Performs one of the other 3 classes first 2 skills. Skills are set at level 3.

    Phantom Brigade
    Rage consumption: 30
    Cooldown: 15 secs
    Level 1:
    -Deals 80% damage to all enemies. 50% chance to decrease enemy spell casting speed by 50%.
    Level 2:
    -Deals 85% damage to all enemies. 50% chance to decrease an enemy's spell casting speed by 50%. QTE boost: Damage boost of 25%
    Level 3:
    -Deals 90% damage to all enemies. 50% chance to decrease an enemy's spell casting speed by 50%.
    Level 4:
    0Deals 95% damage to all enemies. 50% chance to decrease an enemy's spell casting speed by 50%.

    Revenge
    Rage consumption: 15
    Cooldown: 10 secs
    Level 1:
    -Cast one random negative debuff back at your enemy. Debuff lasts 2 turns.
    Level 2:
    - Cast two random negative debuffs back at your enemy. Debuffs lasts 2 turns. QTE boost: Debuff boost of 1 turn.
    Level 3:
    -Cast three random negative debuffs back at your enemy. Debuffs lasts 3 turns.

    Next skills listed are for the very bottom of the 2nd skill tree:

    Wind's Grace
    Passive.
    Level 1:
    -Max HP increase of 10%. Floating damage increased by 4%.
    Level 2:
    -Max HP increase of 20%. Floating damage increased by 8%.

    Ascension
    Rage consumption: 25
    Cooldown: 50 secs
    Level 1:
    -All buffs received within 5 turns increase of 1 turn. Buff stats +1%.
    Level 2:
    -All buffs received within 7 turns increase of 2 turns. Buffs stats +2%. QTE boost: Stat boost of 1%.

    Spirit-Breaker
    Rage consumption: 40
    Cooldown: 40 secs
    Level 1:
    -Enemy rage increase -4. All buffs received -1% in stats. Lasts 2 turns.
    Level 2:
    -Enemy rage increase -5. All buffs received -2% in stats. Lasts 3 turns. QTE boost: Last 1 more turns.
    Level 3:
    -Enemy rage increase -6. All buff received -3% in stats. Lasts 3 turns.

    Super skill for second skill tree:

    Garrison Summon
    Rage consumption: 80
    Cooldown: 100 seconds
    Level 1:
    -Summons two unique troops to aid by your side. Troops only attack. Lasts 2 turns or until death.
    Level 2:
    -Summons two unique troops to aid by your side. Troops only attack. Lasts 2 turns or until death. QTE boost: Troops stay 1 turn longer.

    After nearly two hours, the skill tree is done.
    Sadly, I do not have any art to provide, as I am horrible at art.

    Please, share your opinions below, I appreciate all types of comments (:

  • #2
    That's... a lot to read. Some things I noted:

    1) Garrison Summon - No, nobody gets a "summon" ability, this is just begging to be a last-resort shield once your troops are gone and the 50% damage buff hits.
    2) Sap/Spirit Breaker - You seem to have a thing for nuking enemy rage. While countered to a degree by PvE gear, this is still asking for a class that can hold all other classes hostage by restricting their movesets.
    3) Vengeance - With its overabundance of rage-giving (seriously, too much rage...Pierce + PvE + Vengeance = 23 rage)...I'm gonna say this is unbalanced when combined with Sap/Spirit Breaker.
    4) Plus you want to slow them with Phantom Brigade.
    5) Plus you want to stun them with Trauma. (Plus you have Holy Seal on top of this)
    6) Plus you want to hit them with 3 random debuffs with Revenge.
    7) Plus you want 2 single target Delphics, the second of which, Typhoon, appears to be even stronger than a knight's Enhanced Delphic.

    So I'm going to say...no.

    Comment


    • #3
      i agree most of u sayed but it stays knight are tanker and lancer are destroyers so yes they will be a little stronger
      1) will snatcher could be cast the last enemys hit + 100 for first lvl +250 for second lvl +800 for the third lvl QTE will increase the damage by 25%
      2)spirit breaker could be the first lvl -3 and the second -4 and the fouth -5 and i agree on the QTE boost
      3)instead of summoning troops with garrison summon it could increase the damage of 20% for 2 turns of all teammates and increase the rate of critique for 10% same turns and it would be up like 2% each for the other lvl and 1 more turn with QTE boost
      4) sap could decrease health by it will have a max of 1500 dmg on first lvl and 3000dmg on second and 7000dmg on third ( will have more chance for world boss )
      5)trauma could just hit the target with a 50% chance of reducing his next hit/heal with 40% ( immenu on WB) and increase the damage 10% each lvl QTE 5% decrease hit/heal on enemy
      6) the PDEF on the lancer class would be a little reduced like 10% of normel archer and vengance will be reduced to 1 rage each turn and 3 second lvl

      + the programers at R2games will have a lot of work if they accept your idea
      but i agree it if they will do those changes

      Comment

      Working...
      X